2024 Aydin Breland 4* DT from Mater Dei

Advertisement
biggest recruiting weekend nationally and hes not going anywhere? yeah not buying it. someone got him on campus and theyre keeping it on the DL. well see what the story is when it comes out later on
What if he’s the secret visitor Gabby alluded to
Angry Season 4 GIF by The Office

Advertisement
Just like IMG. But people always think there’s some hidden agenda…
These people are sick bro. The guy talks about his special relationship with Mario as his first offer. That doesnt guarantee he comes here but i would think it gives us some cache to say hey i will be going here instead of to u and not needing and elaborate lie because that would also mean he made his choice too. But apparently they think every kid is south florida diva status.

Just like IMG. But people always think there’s some hidden agenda…
How come everyone knew about img and not Dei?
Not saying it ain’t true, but multiple school sources were unaware about Dei’s practice issues until yesterday?

Advertisement
I’ve only heard 2 high level admins not even attempt to hide their excitement for a kid leaving campus. Usually they will find something positive to say.

An asst AD said the school celebrated the day Delonte left. The other was the AD at WVU the day Pac-Man declared. They were playing bball at Nova and I was next to him he literally stood up and cheered. Said he was a nightmare in campus.

I’ve only heard 2 high level admins not even attempt to hide their excitement for a kid leaving campus. Usually they will find something positive to say.

An asst AD said the school celebrated the day Delonte left. The other was the AD at WVU the day Pac-Man declared. They were playing bball at Nova and I was next to him he literally stood up and cheered. Said he was a nightmare in campus.
I can only imagine regarding Pac Man.

Little FYI on Aydin Breland

Rivals is doing spotlights on top uncommitted prospects from each region and their prediction on where they are headed

For Brelend saying that Miami and 8&4 have separated from the rest. Could go multiple ways, but he has established good connections down in South Florida but they are predicting Breland to the Canes.

Little FYI on Aydin Breland

Rivals is doing spotlights on top uncommitted prospects from each region and their prediction on where they are headed

For Brelend saying that Miami and 8&4 have separated from the rest. Could go multiple ways, but he has established good connections down in South Florida but they are predicting Breland to the Canes.
UGA not being in this write certainly bodes well for us. Surprised not to hear about Oregon through.

Advertisement
UGA not being in this write certainly bodes well for us. Surprised not to hear about Oregon through.
Makes sense to make final cut. UGA is ridiculously stacked and maybe they don't wanna invest what's required in him. I wouldn't discount Oregon but ultimately his Duck interests came from Mario. We have the advantage of longest relationship considering Mario been recruiting him 3+ years. TAMU has a savage recruiter d line coach with insane bags but relationships tend to win out when money is more or less equal. Plus here it's guaranteed immediate day 1 playing time.

If somehow we land Breland and hold on to him… Mario would have secured 3 of the biggest recruiting wins in 20 years in b2b years: Maugioa, Samson, and Breyland

Summer recruiting has been mediocre at best but have to highlight that. Those are massive recruiting wins for 2 of the premier positions in the sport….. all of which are out of state kids as well

Advertisement
Land Breland and Franklin while holding onto Jones/Lightfoot and that’s a pretty massive haul at DL. Obviously would’ve liked one of Simmons/Stewart but that line above would surpass anyone’s realistic expectations to start the cycle. Throw in Rudolph, Solomon Williams or another eval DL with Russell and it’s a grand slam.

Advertisement
Back