AWWWWW YEAH

Highly doubt these are game cleats, just letting everyone know UM is wearing their best cleats.

they clearly aren't. if you go to their twitter account they are tweeting cool graphics and stuff having to do with the canes the last few days. they are actually promoting the program in a favorable fresh light. but some people can't stand anything positive.

Advertisement
These are just cleats to promote the deal. Not the ones we will use in games.

However, the stripes do look pretty sick here. This one is better than their other promo pics.

Advertisement
Some of you guys just find anything to mope about :miserable:

"Oh the uniform looks ugly so we suck" crew needs to shut up. You sound like whining babies over a friggin cleat that isn't even verified.

Highly doubt these are game cleats, just letting everyone know UM is wearing their best cleats.

they clearly aren't. if you go to their twitter account they are tweeting cool graphics and stuff having to do with the canes the last few days. they are actually promoting the program in a favorable fresh light. but some people can't stand anything positive.

Yeah . . . But what are we to expect from a gator/nole infiltrated forum. Please. Didn't take me long to figure that out. Just expect their crap.

Advertisement
what is going on??? like seriously, i understand that they are trying to embrace the 80's miami south beach look, but we are still a football program correct?

The kids are being pimped out by the administration for their own self enrichment, $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

what is going on??? like seriously, i understand that they are trying to embrace the 80's miami south beach look, but we are still a football program correct?

The kids are being pimped out by the administration for their own self enrichment, $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
ITS CALLED PROMO MARKETING

**** some just don't get it. These are not the uni's

Advertisement
Im guessing the trade off for not having our football have to play its games in a soccer stadium is that we agreed to allow our football team to be outfitted with soccer gear.

Advertisement
Better buckle up if you were hoping for traditional 80's. Adidas serving notice if they want the U to be "their Oregon" things can go many directions.

It won't be for everyone and change, in general, is tough for people to accept. (Except at the coaching level)

Me, I like the prospect of new, imaginative looks. Still think play on the field is what matters. Everything looks better when you are winning.

Advertisement
Back