AWWWWW YEAH

Advertisement
Gayest shoe ever. First thing Al did after returning from Dallas was to hire Richard Simmons as equipment manager?

I think we all know these are more than likely promo cleats, but I think what's on people's minds right now is, after seeing this, is what's really to come?

crossover22[]_[];2148696 said:
Why do Yall hate on every thing to do with the adidas deal? Its a great deal for us.

we just hate everything right now. NIKE sucked, as well

Advertisement
We started the whole thing. Miami was NIKE's first clothing account in '87. Now its a different era, and the U is going euro/retro/flashback?

#wtfisgoingonoutthere

Let's see what Adidas does before rushing into judgement. After researching what Adidas has done with other schools I am cautiously optimistic. For the last 8 years, Nike has given us ****** uniforms with the bra strap, the mustache and the Klam Christmas helmets (although the jerseys were nice). It's funny, our fan base was killing Nike for years with the garbage they were giving us, and now our fan base is *****ing that we left them. How ironic.

Last edited:
I don't even care as much about what's on them, I can't get past the fact that Adidas just takes a soccer cleat and calls it a football cleat.

We want our current UM teams to be more badass like the old days so putting soccer equipment on them is not the right direction to go. I can see it now, they're going to start rolling around on the field crying at the slightest contact. I hope those don't come with shin pads too.

Advertisement
I don't even care as much about what's on them, I can't get past the fact that Adidas just takes a soccer cleat and calls it a football cleat.

We want our current UM teams to be more badass like the old days so putting soccer equipment on them is not the right direction to go. I can see it now, they're going to start rolling around on the field crying at the slightest contact. I hope those don't come with shin pads too.

yeah, that's it...Adidas is gonna outfit our team with soccer equipment. sheesh, you mopey mopes are taking this to new levels.

Advertisement
Back