Awesome News!!

ATL-BRAD

Freshman
Only 55 more Days until Kickoff!! This is something we can all be happy about. We are still undefeated!

Advertisement
giphy.gif

Advertisement
Fact....

I have never been more disinterested in Cane football in the 30 plus years that I have been a Die Hard Miami Hurricane Fan......

Thanks Al.....

Mrs. Peruche & My seats that we sat in for years at the Orange Bowl on Saturdays still hang proudly in my home office. We took them after the last Cane game played at the Ole Lady on the night of November 10th, 2007 against Virginia.......

IMG_3361.JPG
IMG_3363.JPG
IMG_3362.JPG

Last edited:
Advertisement
Fact....

I have never more disinterested in Cane football in the 30 plus years that I have been a Die Hard Miami Hurricane Fan......

Thanks Al.....
I hear you brother, we as canes fans have nothing to look forward too. First time in 30+ years I will not attend 1 game home or away. I am done with this dumpster fire until the BOT and the Admin take winnnig seriously again. Unfortunately the only thing that matters now are those ACC checks.

I was on pace to go my first season without attending a game in over 10 years (live in Virginia) but my wife just surprised me with tix/flight to the Nebraska game (my buddy is a huge huskers fan). Regardless of all the complaints about Golden, We-fense, No-D, etc., I'm still excited for the season, so see who improves, how the new guys look, etc. Just with markedly lowered expectations then years past.

I was on pace to go my first season without attending a game in over 10 years (live in Virginia) but my wife just surprised me with tix/flight to the Nebraska game (my buddy is a huge huskers fan). Regardless of all the complaints about Golden, We-fense, No-D, etc., I'm still excited for the season, so see who improves, how the new guys look, etc. Just with markedly lowered expectations then years past.

Jesus wept.

Fact....

I have never more disinterested in Cane football in the 30 plus years that I have been a Die Hard Miami Hurricane Fan......

Thanks Al.....

Mrs. Peruche & My seats that we sat in for years at the Orange Bowl on Saturdays still hang proudly in my home office. We took them after the last Cane game played at the Ole Lady on the night of November 10th, 2007 against Virginia.......

View attachment 30860
View attachment 30861
View attachment 30862

That is one awesome set up. I have an autographed Foreman jersey (not game worn) that is professionally framed - but yours is really nice.

Advertisement
For me it's another year of keeping up with the canes through my phone.. Watching them? I can't, not as long as Alfredo is still coach..

Advertisement
Nebraska is in a rebuilding year. FSU will have 3+ key players suspended.

I see a 9+ win season building for pyrite and his crew.

#### this season. #### Golden,#### the BOT, and #### "swag", Da U and all the other BS surrounding this program. Feel sorry for the players that have bought Golden's ####! Am not watching this garbage.

4-8 at best. How did we sink so damned low?

Advertisement
Back