Away Game Tickets

I’ve gotten tickets from StubHub a few times and what I do is pull up a seating chart of the venue as I’m searching. The tickets have always given the seat location so I can determine where they are.
As long as you can cross check it with visitors seating section that makes sense

Advertisement
Ole Johnny says he could sell his Bama tickets for $800 a piece. Says he will stick to deal and sell us two for $200 each if I agree to be his nieces date. Says his niece is the best looking girl in Nahunta. You live near there what you think?
Son they ain’t no good lookin gals in Nahunta. If ole Johnny talkin bout his niece Becky well son oooh weeeee she make a freight train take a dirt road! Don’t quote me on dat.

Thursday is the date Bama Tix are to open up if u had season tix- I’m still waffling ...

Last edited:
Advertisement
I’ve never tried away games with StubHub or any of the other vendors, but you do risk sitting with the opposing teams fans if you buy it early from one of their season ticket holders. There’s really no way to know is there?

It’s not that I’m scared of sitting with the other teams fans, but it just makes it for more pleasant experience when you’re sitting with your own people. Plus less of a chance for something stupid to happen.

The Chick Fil-A game is pretty clear about where the Miami sections will be. Also, if you call, the Ticket Office will usually tell you where the UM sections will be in other ACC stadiums.

I did StubHub for the UM-LSU game, and got better seats than I could get through UM, so I sold my from-UM tickets.

We tend to be given the same sections year-over-year with most of our ACC opponents, 2020 excepted of course, unless a stadium gets renovated or adds seating.

Advertisement
Back