Away Game Tickets

the storm

Banned Under CIS Martial Law until 11/5/20
Anyone in the know about when ticket info will be available? Haven't received anything as yet.

Advertisement
Anyone in the know about when ticket info will be available? Haven't received anything as yet.

They're waiting for the official announcement for capacity. Hasn't happened yet (I'm assuming you're talking about Alabama, but I think it applies for all away games). I don't think anyone has said if games will be at full capacity yet, including UM/Hard Rock. I'd be shocked if they weren't full capacity, especially the home games, but I don't think tickets will be moving until those announcements are made.

Better be full pacity. I got an old buddy - Johnny - dats got tickets to Bama. He said Bama is gettin 40,009 tickets aloted. Dam SEC money gone give em advantage. The U needs to git at least dat many if not more. Who do we complain to? I told Johnny but he don’t give a dam cuz he likes Bama.

I emailed my ticket concierge through the University yesterday. I asked specifically about Alabama tickets, which I have done now about 3 different times. Keep getting told he has no idea on capacity for Alabama game or when tickets go on sale.

Advertisement
U Tix office told me June for baga Tix and typical Hierarchy like ufag w donation for tiers ...

They're waiting for the official announcement for capacity. Hasn't happened yet (I'm assuming you're talking about Alabama, but I think it applies for all away games). I don't think anyone has said if games will be at full capacity yet, including UM/Hard Rock. I'd be shocked if they weren't full capacity, especially the home games, but I don't think tickets will be moving until those announcements are made.
I believe Atlanta Braves games are allowing full capacity now which could be an indication that FB will be at full capacity.

Advertisement
I believe Atlanta Braves games are allowing full capacity now which could be an indication that FB will be at full capacity.

Correct. Like I said, I will be beyond shocked if Miami home games and the Bama game in Atlanta are NOT full capacity. Completely shocked. But the other away games, we'll have to see.

1620842332811.png

www.stubhub.com

Bama game gone bee full capacity. We stopped caring bout da Wuhan long time ago in Georgia.
DC has been one of the stricter places and they announced that all sporting events (at least outside) will be full capacity starting June 11th, so I have to imagine everyone we have scheduled will be at full capacity soon unless something crazy happens.

Advertisement
Those are probably mostly ticket “promises”, from season ticket holders, with the actual downloads not even available until September or October at the earliest. I know that’s how it is for the home games.

Yep, that's how I usually get mine. They'll appear 1 week or so before the game.

Yep, that's how I usually get mine. They'll appear 1 week or so before the game.

Which is fine, and probably works 99.9% of the time during normal times, I’m just wondering if it’s going to be any different because of everything we’ve been through. Probably not, but just a thought.

Also though, the tickets you would be getting for away games, are more than likely from season-ticket holders of the opposing team, which is why as a Miami Hurricane season ticket holder, I wait for our ticket office, because I know I’ll be getting seats with other canes fans which is where I’d rather sit.

Which is fine, and probably works 99.9% of the time during normal times, I’m just wondering if it’s going to be any different because of everything we’ve been through. Probably not, but just a thought.

Also though, the tickets you would be getting for away games, are more than likely from season-ticket holders of the opposing team, which is why as a Miami Hurricane season ticket holder, I wait for our ticket office, because I know I’ll be getting seats with other canes fans which is where I’d rather sit.

Funny you mention the seating because I always get in the 'visitor' section at away games. And I've been to Georgia Tech, Virginia Tech, and Kansas State away games via StubHub. Planned on attending the Michigan State game last year also.

Advertisement

This is true, but I'd also point out that if stadiums are at full capacity, there will be more UM-Alabama tickets available than there are for most ACC away games.

Funny you mention the seating because I always get in the 'visitor' section at away games. And I've been to Georgia Tech, Virginia Tech, and Kansas State away games via StubHub. Planned on attending the Michigan State game last year also.

I’ve never tried away games with StubHub or any of the other vendors, but you do risk sitting with the opposing teams fans if you buy it early from one of their season ticket holders. There’s really no way to know is there?

It’s not that I’m scared of sitting with the other teams fans, but it just makes it for more pleasant experience when you’re sitting with your own people. Plus less of a chance for something stupid to happen.

I’ve never tried away games with StubHub or any of the other vendors, but you do risk sitting with the opposing teams fans if you buy it early from one of their season ticket holders. There’s really no way to know is there?

It’s not that I’m scared of sitting with the other teams fans, but it just makes it for more pleasant experience when you’re sitting with your own people. Plus less of a chance for something stupid to happen.
I’ve gotten tickets from StubHub a few times and what I do is pull up a seating chart of the venue as I’m searching. The tickets have always given the seat location so I can determine where they are.

Advertisement
Back