Avery Huff

ajone228

Recruit
Seen an article on Canesport about him taking possible visits to Auburn, FSU and Bama. Not really worried but I know @Matthew_Suero pretty plugged in with the STA kids and @gogeta4 know some people close to him.

He solid right? He's going to be a monster in that striker role!

Advertisement
I ALWAYS get a little nervous when guys take OV's to places that can offer things we can't. He is probably locked in, but I like to be from Missouri (the show me state) when it comes to stuff like this.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Seen an article on Canesport about him taking possible visits to Auburn, FSU and Bama. Not really worried but I know @Matthew_Suero pretty plugged in with the STA kids and @gogeta4 know some people close to him.

He solid right? He's going to be a monster in that striker role!
Kid is going to be a monster for us. With some strength and conditioning, will be able to play any of the backer positions.

Don't know why anyone in their right mind would want to go to FSU. On top of that, Huff's on the defensive side where our players eat.
It's just a visit players don't say no to visits usually especially if the parents make sure they show respect. Don't trip he's not leaving

Advertisement
Back