Avery Huff update

Stefan Adams

Managing Editor
Staff member
Huff tells me he considers Miami to be in his top 3 right now and that he'll release a full top 10 on July 1st. Full article coming tomorrow

JOE'CANE

Sophomore
Definitely want this kid in the class but releasing a top 10 lmao. Why doesn't he release a top 50 or be consistent with the NCAA and release a top 25. Top 10? could 10 schools really be getting consideration? Crazy. But I agree with Taylor Cane need some of these STA kids on board already especially Ingraham. He is the biggest catch for us at that school in my opinion.

Better than a Top 14.

rrose8

Redshirt Freshman
Never understood top 10 or more.

Ethnicsands

All-American
It is not clear to me how we know which kids to take amongst the options at LB. may be a summer camp circuit question before we really set our priorities.

Combo

Sophomore
Definitely want this kid in the class but releasing a top 10 lmao. Why doesn't he release a top 50 or be consistent with the NCAA and release a top 25. Top 10? could 10 schools really be getting consideration? Crazy. But I agree with Taylor Cane need some of these STA kids on board already especially Ingraham. He is the biggest catch for us at that school in my opinion.
I haven't seen film of Ingraham. Is he really that good?

Mico Jones

Huevos Hinchados
Better prospect than Solomon, IMO.

Like him a lot as a prospect

5XNC

Senior
These guys are good and from a school we want to be in on, but, they better not wait too long b/c there are gonna be guys just as good who want in and the train is gonna leave these guys behind. They aren’t necessarily guys who have a spot until nsd.

Why not commit? Whole family in tears when you got the offer...End the suspense and be a leader in the class. Working to try to get to a top 10 is just corny. you have a top 3 now, but want to work towards a top 10?

FreePawn

Last Fucking Week.
Why not commit? Whole family in tears when you got the offer...End the suspense and be a leader in the class. Working to try to get to a top 10 is just corny. you have a top 3 now, but want to work towards a top 10?

Yup. Makes no sense at all. Kid's got it all ass backwards. He's whittling up his list of schools. Expect a top 44 after the season.

5XNC

Senior
I think what ends up happening with some of these kids is that they do this and then the staff gets in their ear and lets them know the class and/or spots at their position are filling up and kids (who aren’t 5 star wait until nsd types) quickly change their tunes after releasing top 25 lists...

JOE'CANE

Sophomore
I haven't seen film of Ingraham. Is he really that good?
He is a really good player, his added value is that he can play DE and DT both are positions of need this cycle for Miami.

JMG

Sophomore
This kids get worse every year

I thought he and his mom screamed when we offered. Anyway the comments were such that we thought he was a certain. Only announcement should be were you signing for any recruit.