Average class rate 92.05. Great Job!

siulrc

Sophomore
For all of those moppy fans out there: currently we have the 5th rated class when measuring the average class rate with only 13 commits and still waiting for kids from the west coast to commit. Let that sink in! This class is about quality which is amazing when taking into consideration the chit show this class was when HC MC was hired.

Awesome job!

The fact that we were in contention for some of the kids that decided not to come it was great. This is just a glimpse of the bright future ahead for the OUR CANES!

lets go canes

Advertisement
For all of those moppy fans out there: currently we have the 5th rated class when measuring the average class rate with only 13 commits and still waiting for kids from the west coast to commit. Let that sink in! This class is about quality which is amazing when taking into consideration the chit show this class was when HC MC was hired.

Awesome job!

e fact that we were in contention for some of the kids that decided not to come it was great. this is just a glimpse of the bright future ahead for the OUR CANES!

lets go canes
Exactly and please remind people how the class looked with Manny at the helm..

Mario made a dollar out of a dime-and-nickel to start with. Give this man the full cycle at U and see what he'll do

Big upgrades are coming to this program

When Cristobal talks about 'I know what it looks like(at programs like Bama)', he isnt just talking about the prototypical defensive end.

This is just one of many bricks that have been laid down

Advertisement

Awesome job!

The fact that we were in contention for some of the kids that decided not to come it was great. This is just a glimpse of the bright future ahead for the OUR CANES!

lets go canes
Average recruit ranking is what matters, not 247s class rankings. As often as it's said, people don't get it, so thank you for repeating it.

Advertisement
Cannot believe we were ranked in the 60s with Diaz. Excellent job by Mario to turn this class around on short notice.
After we lost to Michigan State I honestly had completely stopped coming to this board. So when I came back after Mario was hired...I legit had no idea we had fallen that far in the rankings. For him to take us from the 60s-70s range to anywhere near 15-20 or better...He should be talked about on all recruiting sites. But I know this year belongs to Jimbo and his 30M cla$$ of recruits so nobody will care.

Advertisement
Absolute banger of a transition class. With 2 months to undo Manny's season long negligence and white flag recruiting.

Not one iota of a complaint from me.

Advertisement
Top 10 incoming for 23
If he had stayed at Oregon..his class would have been top 5. So thats my hope for 2023!

(I really didnt follow Oregon recruiting but when I saw all the studs he had in that class and all the studs that he still had on the board..I legit asked myself why the **** did he come here? LMAO. I honestly understood now why the national media was scratching there heads. But I digress. Glad hes in the O&G!)

If he had stayed at Oregon..his class would have been top 5. So thats my hope for 2023!

(I really didnt follow Oregon recruiting but when I saw all the studs he had in that class and all the studs that he still had on the board..I legit asked myself why the **** did he come here? LMAO. I honestly understood now why the national media was scratching there heads. But I digress. Glad hes in the O&G!)

Me too. He worked some for sure magic.

Advertisement
Back