Avante Williams

tenor.gif

Mandy this offseason

Advertisement
We've been screaming for English and Knox to be replaced which is why I wasn't buying us getting Tae. Only person he, English, has brought in the last two cycles was Chris Steele and we saw how THAT "ended" lol
Knox is awful but you know that by looking at the RB room since he’s been there. Mullet should have kept Seider at RB’s but if I recall, he thought he’d push Seider to TE’s and put his boy Knox in at RB’s and Seider left. Is this accurate???

Advertisement
**** shocked af I just came on and saw this. Super shocked and big ups to the staff they got him.
When I pay attention to a kid they leave when I think they not coming they come. I'm going to mope about players from now on so the reverse jinx works and we get them.

I hadn’t even been reading this thread cause I thought there is no way the kid was coming. Didn't pay attention to stuff yesterday or even get on twitter to see where he went. I got on twitter yesterday afternoon and was shocked to see he actually picked miami. Might be my new strategy to not pay any attention to recruiting until the dust settles at the end

Advertisement
What's funny is how nobody really knows anything. Most on here felt we had a better shot with Flowe and that he could be a different "breed" and not care as much about the losses. Turns out he was just as much of a front runner as the rest of them and Take who most of the people on the board thought would be a front runner with his hand out commits to the good guys after a 6 win season. All part of the fun of recruiting and seeing not everyone is who you think they are inside.

Advertisement
What's funny is how nobody really knows anything. Most on here felt we had a better shot with Flowe and that he could be a different "breed" and not care as much about the losses. Turns out he was just as much of a front runner as the rest of them and Take who most of the people on the board thought would be a front runner with his hand out commits to the good guys after a 6 win season. All part of the fun of recruiting and seeing not everyone is who you think they are inside.

on top of that flowe trolled us for all to see

Avantae is 3 hours away, Flowe was 3 time zones away.

Tough to overcome.

Advertisement
What Ed Reed is going to do is make our players technicians. We’re going to look good on defense. It’s about to be scary. Film room, what to read, form, technique.. this is going to be really good. It’s like 4 OC’s on the offensive side too. We’re getting better in multiple ways. Manny is showing worth. He’ll be the 🐐 when he’s finished here.
He can’t coach on the field tho.

Advertisement
Back