Avante Williams

News flash 2020 class is a lesson for a lot of you mfs. Stop saying Mfs ain’t coming in every thread during recruiting.

y’all wrote a lot of people off for Miami in this class.

Wrote jalen rivers off early on back in March of last year.

Wrote Chantz Williams off early on

Some Said Chaney will flip

ALOT Said we NEVER had a chance at
Jaylan knighton

Said why are we recruiting avantae Williams when we have no chance

“he’s not coming” end that sh*t right now...
Etc a list goes on, how about some of you shut the Fvck up sometimes
Yup, same insufferable, obnoxious, loud-mouthed and habitually wrong dudes are now segwaying and juxtaposing to who is solely 100% responsible for the commit between Banda and Reed 😂

Advertisement
No, I just happen to know people that you don't know.

I'm not claiming firsthand knowledge. But I have better info than you do.

And I don't have to be the smartest person in the room. The only thing that I care about is that I am better than you in every possible way.

Keep stalking me.

you literally replied to my post to begin this convo. i didnt reply to your post on this, but someone elses. youre a ******* moron but keep thinking youre better than anyone on this site. its kinda sad that you have this ego and ridiculous mentality of being better than anyone. just focus on your own life. had you attended UM in the last 10 years or so, youd know what youre saying isnt true, but go on from your days of attending UM in the 80s

I’ll spare everyone on the calling the staff stupid for shooting their shot and going to see the kid last week, lol.

I thought the kid was a bit overrated until I saw his Senior film. It’s very impressive. He isn’t a **** CB like some suggested but he is a heat seeking middle, has range to play centerfield and very very explosive on contact. Big addition to the DB room and a big win over UF. Easily Banda’s best recruiting win of his life considering the circumstances.

Safety. And a bad *** at that. We desperately need his range back there with his playmaking ability. With Ed in his ear, this could be huge for our secondary going forward.

you literally replied to my post to begin this convo. i didnt reply to your post on this, but someone elses. youre a ******* moron but keep thinking youre better than anyone on this site. its kinda sad that you have this ego and ridiculous mentality of being better than anyone. just focus on your own life. had you attended UM in the last 10 years or so, youd know what youre saying isnt true, but go on from your days of attending UM in the 80s

I don't think I'm better than anyone else. I'm just better than you.

Don't be mad at me just because you are a well-known stalker.

Advertisement
Yeah, we absolutely are paying and have been. The problem has always been it's so far less than the top programs. I'm not saying this kid was paid but all indications are that our bag game has been injected with NOS.
No way you can tell me with basically the same staff and the new ones just getting here, that suddenly they can recruit with the best in the country and that now their "relationships" matter.
This isn't a negative though, I've been screaming for a legit bag game for years, we will never win if we don't play the game.

Yeah, we absolutely are paying and have been. The problem has always been it's so far less than the top programs. I'm not saying this kid was paid but all indications are that our bag game has been injected with NOS.
No way you can tell me with basically the same staff and the new ones just getting here, that suddenly they can recruit with the best in the country and that now their "relationships" matter.
This isn't a negative though, I've been screaming for a legit bag game for years, we will never win if we don't play the game.

****, nevin shapiro even said as much and he was our bag man. if you were an athletic tutor or even hung out with a few players on the team, youd know were not any diff than any other staff in the country.

ok bud. enjoy your day fighting with strangers

It's so funny, I don't even have a response. I'm just quoting it to quote it.

You stalk me in every thread, and then drop this bit of genius advice.

Hilarious.

[EDIT] - holy crap, you even went back and edited yourself, you cut out the "fighting with strangers" when you realized how ironic it was.

PRICELESS.

Last edited:
Advertisement
****, nevin shapiro even said as much and he was our bag man. if you were an athletic tutor or even hung out with a few players on the team, youd know were not any diff than any other staff in the country.

You are a dope. You don't even know what a bag man is.

Nobody has EVER denied that Nevin was a rancid little twerp. But he never operated with any sort of direction from UM, in fact Randy tried to keep the players away from him.

You fundamentally do not understand what a "bag man" is, or how a "bag man" operates at schools that actually use bag men (such as half of the SEC).

Yes, players get benefits, largely from people who want to ingratiate themselves with future NFL players. ****, I went to law school with Jason Rosenhaus, but in no way could he ever be considered a "bag man" for UM. He was just a runner for Drew.

And, for the record, I was a tutor for the Athletic Department. I know the difference between the "extra benefits" that Miami players get and the coordinated systems in place at SEC (and some ACC) schools in the south.

Advertisement
Advertisement
You are a dope. You don't even know what a bag man is.

Nobody has EVER denied that Nevin was a rancid little twerp. But he never operated with any sort of direction from UM, in fact Randy tried to keep the players away from him.

You fundamentally do not understand what a "bag man" is, or how a "bag man" operates at schools that actually use bag men (such as half of the SEC).

Yes, players get benefits, largely from people who want to ingratiate themselves with future NFL players. ****, I went to law school with Jason Rosenhaus, but in no way could he ever be considered a "bag man" for UM. He was just a runner for Drew.

And, for the record, I was a tutor for the Athletic Department. I know the difference between the "extra benefits" that Miami players get and the coordinated systems in place at SEC (and some ACC) schools in the south.

didnt read but okay. think what you think. i really dont care. as long we land a kid idc how. i hope we pay them openly in front of everyones eyes

Chix.gif

Advertisement
Back