Avante Williams

Advertisement
You are an information-less, contact-free buffoon.

Feel free to provide your proof otherwise.

ok dumbass. you didnt provide of the other either. sorry but youre being naive on this one . its sad that youre likely a 60 year old miserable little dude that has a worse smartest person in the room complex than our former OC.

Couldn't agree more. On top of that, not every teenage parent is desperate for money. Many of them have family members and a support network to help them out. Believe it or not, it's not just kids living in poverty that have children early. Like people here saying Deejay Dallas had to leave early because he's got a baby to support. Isn't the mother Ron Duggans' daughter? They can afford the pampers.

even if he didnt have a kid, he shouldve left early regardless. no RB should ever stay four years in college. it hurts your NFL career otherwise

Advertisement
Advertisement
even if he didnt have a kid, he shouldve left early regardless. no RB should ever stay four years in college. it hurts your NFL career otherwise
Agreed but that isn’t my point

Couldn't agree more. On top of that, not every teenage parent is desperate for money. Many of them have family members and a support network to help them out. Believe it or not, it's not just kids living in poverty that have children early. Like people here saying Deejay Dallas had to leave early because he's got a baby to support. Isn't the mother Ron Duggans' daughter? They can afford the pampers.

Right.

And, hey, I understand the thought process if the kid is dead-***-broke, and the mother's family is too.

But...here's a thought...why does everyone think that the college game, even at its most "costly", provides sooooo much life-changing money to a FOUR-STAR? Think about this, BEFORE Signing Day, he's got 2 kids, and no money (i.e., no money of his own, if anything, his family is helping out with the diapers and whatnot). Even if he DID take money, anything he gives to his kids or kids' moms is voluntary, it's not enforceable ("your honor, I just want Avantae to give me some of his illicit college signing bonus").

I'm not saying that money is NEVER involved, but simply that we fall victim to a lot of stereotypes and tropes when we ASSUME that money was the primary or only factor here.

There's not a person on the planet who wouldn't like MORE money than he/she currently has. That doesn't mean that everyone is solely motivated by money, or tosses out their moral codes for a few extra bucks.

ok dumbass. you didnt provide of the other either. sorry but youre being naive on this one . its sad that youre likely a 60 year old miserable little dude that has a worse smartest person in the room complex than our former OC.

No, I just happen to know people that you don't know.

I'm not claiming firsthand knowledge. But I have better info than you do.

And I don't have to be the smartest person in the room. The only thing that I care about is that I am better than you in every possible way.

Keep stalking me.

Advertisement
Bolden
GHall
ACarter
Balom
Keontra Smith
Tae Williams

Yeeeeeeeeeaaahh....I think its time for yall to leave Banda the F alone now. Jokes are over. Time to show this man some respect. Bar is closed now. Shut the lights out.
Harrell, Washington?

It’s just PTSD bro; we’ve come on the wrong side of the coin so often w highly rated kids, that we just deemed it a free meal/trip. Lord knows I did. But I also mentioned when ur class is locked up, and there’s a couple of blue chip stragglers around that you have interest in, y not shoot ur shot? The worst that can happen is they say no, but u don’t lose or jeopardize the integrity of your class.

ALWAYS.
SHOOT.
YOUR.
SHOT.

Period.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back