Avante Williams

Advertisement
Having Reed on board was a factor.

From Ivins:

Reed coincidentally coached Williams up last month at the Under Armour All-America Game as he served as he served a head coach for the week-long all star event in Orlando.

“It's cool, but that's not why I made my decision," Williams said when asked about Ed Reed now having an office in Coral Gables. "It's the guys that have been there. I'm going to Miami because of my relationship with those guys."

Advertisement
"Avantae told me Tuesday night that Miami was going to be the pick. I did my best not to spoil it.

I got concerned though when I showed up to the gym and saw a orange and blue cake with his name on it.

Huge win for Miami and Ed Reed isn’t the reason why he’s coming. It’s Banda and Diaz."

-ivins

Welcome to the :neonu:!!

giphy.gif

bounce-5498.gif

tumblr_n6nlo4TQkB1ruz6zso1_500.gifv

1439023566_image-spaces.ru.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
I was completely wrong, thought for sure this kid was headed to UF.

Great job by Banda.

We all were; but my main man @Cribby mentioned that he & Lo weren’t really that close, and that made me rethink my position on this. The CIS thread pages & NSD troll curses have been broken!

Now, let’s put these athletes in the best position & WIN!

Advertisement
We all were; but my main man @Cribby mentioned that he & Lo weren’t really that close, and that made me rethink my position on this. The CIS thread pages & NSD troll curses have been broken!

There were retards on this site crying...CRYING....because we let the kid OV. Literally whining about it as a grown man.

HoW MaNY kIdS is THiS sTAPh GoNna LeT CLowN THem????

Grown men. Complaining about a 17 year old kid taking an official visit to a school. LMAO. I get people saying they didn't think he'd come here. That's totally fine. Very, VERY few people were confident he'd sign here. But the people who went out of their way to whine and cry and ***** and **** and moan because the staff was even recruiting the kid should be legit banned from here. That's *****made behavior. There is no place for menstruating, reactionary, in your feelings ***** like that. Go fly a kite.

This is my comparison for Avantae. Whitehead was a 2-way stud in HS and wound up a 3-year starter at S. Note that Williams has slightly better testing #s than Whitehead at his Pro day and Whitehead was 20 when he was tested.

Or a more athletic Emanuel Cook. https://www.mockdraftable.com/player/emanuel-cook

Both well-built undersized safeties who are strong, physical and aggressive in run support.

Just to let you know how silly the lingard pulling him to UF stuff was , they didn’t even know they were cousins until lingards JR year. That’s why I kept posting this was a battle of staffs , lingard had nothing to do with this.

If anything Lingard told him to choose the school on relationships , not to base it off what happened to him.

Advertisement
Back