Avante Williams

Advertisement
The uf guy even said last night that hiring reed closed the gap a lot. This dude was headed to uf before that

“It's cool, but that's not why I made my decision," Williams said when asked about Ed Reed now having an office in Coral Gables. "It's the guys that have been there. I'm going to Miami because of my relationship with those guys."

Banda then fields. They carry way too much of the load. Majority of these guys don’t get it , so they call these two in because they do. They spread them thin.

There’s a reason Lockette and hypolite were brought on board. Don’t be shocked if lockette is on the offensive staff next year , they would at least have up two good recruiters on that side of the ball. Well from last years staff, this years it going to be good with justice and Lashlee.

I always hear Banda is sincere and the kids find him easy to talk to. He doesn’t come off fake like the others.

Completely agree with you on Telly. I honestly think that Manny fired fewer guys than he wanted to, because he didn't want to give the impression that he was scapegoating everyone but himself.

Only guy that was NOT fired who I thought SHOULD have been fired was our DC. But I can definitely envision the possibility that someone else from the preceding offensive staff moves on after a year if they don't mesh with Lashlee.

Banda then fields. They carry way too much of the load. Majority of these guys don’t get it , so they call these two in because they do. They spread them thin.

There’s a reason Lockette and hypolite were brought on board. Don’t be shocked if lockette is on the offensive staff next year , they would at least have up two good recruiters on that side of the ball. Well from last years staff, this years it going to be good with justice and Lashlee.

I always hear Banda is sincere and the kids find him easy to talk to. He doesn’t come off fake like the others.
That former bartender in him.

Advertisement

What about Hickson?

Completely agree with you on Telly. I honestly think that Manny fired fewer guys than he wanted to, because he didn't want to give the impression that he was scapegoating everyone but himself.

Only guy that was NOT fired who I thought SHOULD have been fired was our DC. But I can definitely envision the possibility that someone else from the preceding offensive staff moves on after a year if they don't mesh with Lashlee.

If hickson is retained after his contract I’d be shocked. I’d bet the house he’s gone after this season. I’d expect Telly to replace him.

Advertisement
Welcome aboard.

Feels nice to get a signing day surprise ourselves.

Hopefully one of our other DBs from this class can play CB.

Still hope we get some experienced players at CB and OL before the season starts.

I went to lunch and didn't even check my phone, convinced we were being trolled again and our defensive staff was oblivious to it yet again. Turns out they read this one correctly and were spending their time efficiently. Although I still think we needed a transfer CB over a S, I am happy to see the staff actually win one of these signing day battles for a blue chip recruit (especially at DB).

Happy to take an L on this one.
I got a Twitter notification saying Andrew Ivins will be broadcasting live from his commitment ceremony and I thought to myself I’d have to be a real moron to sit around and watch us get punked again. Happy to say I’m a real moron for not watching!

Advertisement
Just seeing this and great get by Banda. Give credit where it's due: Balom, one of Harrell/Washington at safety (other striker) and Williams is a very strong safety class. Dunson and Clarke (while we needed one more) are both two guys with high upside at cb as well.

Have to give the secondary a B+ for this class (yes I know about who we SHOULD be getting/targeting).

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back