Avante Williams

News flash 2020 class is a lesson for a lot of you mfs. Stop saying Mfs ain’t coming in every thread during recruiting.

y’all wrote a lot of people off for Miami in this class.

Wrote jalen rivers off early on back in March of last year.

Wrote Chantz Williams off early on

Some Said Chaney will flip

ALOT Said we NEVER had a chance at
Jaylan knighton

Said why are we recruiting avantae Williams when we have no chance

“he’s not coming” end that sh*t right now...
Etc a list goes on, how about some of you shut the Fvck up sometimes

Agreed 1000%. too many pessimistic people that don't know what they are talking about. Manny has taken accountability and done a good job setting parameters, and a foundation for team to build on. Brought in very good recruiters. Brought in legacy legend who will help in recruiting as well as setting competitive culture. Updated the offense. Brought in good talent despite bad seasons. The talent is going to get better with winning seasons as well. the O line has to improve period, if the team is going to be better, but we have a solid 8 lineman who can play, and will only get better given the inexperience last year. We have more sideline to sideline speed at backer. This years defense is going to be the best yet. I hope Manny learned from last year as losing after three bye weeks is on the coach. setting discipline and practicing hard and playing with consistency this year is how I will judge Manny. We are absolutely on our way back.

Advertisement
Out of curiosity who are the best recruiters on the staff in your opinion

Banda then fields. They carry way too much of the load. Majority of these guys don’t get it , so they call these two in because they do. They spread them thin.

There’s a reason Lockette and hypolite were brought on board. Don’t be shocked if lockette is on the offensive staff next year , they would at least have up two good recruiters on that side of the ball. Well from last years staff, this years it going to be good with justice and Lashlee.

I always hear Banda is sincere and the kids find him easy to talk to. He doesn’t come off fake like the others.

f9dca823570d51c1ffea3fbb4b72cc4f.jpg

At an event at my kids school and my phone blows up lol. Time for me to eat my crow

News flash 2020 class is a lesson for a lot of you mfs. Stop saying Mfs ain’t coming in every thread during recruiting.

Jaylan knighton

Yesssiirrrrr BIG TRUSSSS 🤫

Jaylan knighton

This class is giving me some hope that if our on field results catch up to our last two off-seasons, we may be onto something here. But we need to build it consistently and incrementally. Get 10 wins this year and follow it up the next year with the same.

Advertisement

Jaylan knighton

Tell'em Brock Where all the **** talking undercover Canes haters?????

I know, on the thread made by the banned Chokoloskee Chicken living it up with the trolls....

It was all banda , he was already trending our way weeks ago , witflong even reported. Just nobody wants to believe that because lingard went to uf.

Banda is why Williams kept posting about relationships and loyalty. Not freaking Reed.

I realize that, Banda undoubtedly built the relationship. At the same time, we have had long-time relationships NOT pay off for us too.

Feel free to research my posts, I have NOT been on the "fire Banda/fire Rumph" train. I am no fan of our DC, but I still think we have some good position coaches on D, and I have always respected Banda as a recruiter.

We may never be able to put a percentage on it, but I think Ed Reed will play a huge role in recruiting for us, because of what kind of a resource he can be as a "life coach" to these kids. Banda and Rumph are the position coaches for the DBs, but if the players want to know what it takes to become a Hall of Famer, Ed Reed's office is in the building.

I may be overstating Reed's impact on THIS recruitment, because it is literally the biggest specific development in between the end of the season and now, but I am not overstating Reed's impact generally.

Credit to Banda, I am always in favor of recruiting "to the echo of the whistle", even if I don't fall for the recruiting website hype. I try not to get "too high" or "too low" on high school kids trying to make a good decision for their future.

Advertisement
OH MY. All these moves lately......dare I say, we finally dropping bags?!

Definitely not.

I certainly have a problem with Manny shooting off his mouth pre-game when the team lays and egg over the next 3 hours, but Manny is definitely looking for guys with good (or at least decent) character who really want to be at UM.

I think that UM recruiting is definitely more honest and genuine THAN MOST.

And I realize that Manny (and staff, including Banda & Rumph with certain DBs) have been fooled by a couple of trolls, but that didn't happen this time.

Advertisement
This is also a nice big Fvck you to that scumbag troll of trolls jaden Francois! Can’t wait to see that flake in the portal in 2 years begging to come back followed with a quick reply to his begging with a big ole 🖕!!!

Last edited:

Jaylan knighton

Nope, no lesson to be learned. When it came to this staff, it was a "Show me" type situation. They aren't coming until they are type logic. Now that they finally showed that they can pull in some big fish, I will give them the benefit of the doubt going forward, but miss me with that "Lesson" BS

Nope, no lesson to be learned. When it came to this staff, it was a "Show me" type situation. They aren't coming until they are type logic. Now that they finally showed that they can pull in some big fish, I will give them the benefit of the doubt going forward, but miss me with that "Lesson" BS
It still is a "show me" situation.

Advertisement
I went to lunch and didn't even check my phone, convinced we were being trolled again and our defensive staff was oblivious to it yet again. Turns out they read this one correctly and were spending their time efficiently. Although I still think we needed a transfer CB over a S, I am happy to see the staff actually win one of these signing day battles for a blue chip recruit (especially at DB).

Happy to take an L on this one.

Advertisement
Back