Avante Williams

Advertisement
Advertisement
Dont give ED too much credit for this if any at all. Banda and Manny have been building this relationship since they got here.
I joked in an earlier post about Reed lighting a fire under Banda's ***. Make no mistake, Banda put in the time and effort on this one and deserves the vast majority of the credit.

That’s the thing , he gets all the blame but none of the other credit when does something like with Chaney for instance. Or cb’s or other positions. Dude is by far the best recruiter and hardest worker on the road. I hate to see how much he gets clowned because I know what I know. Just because people have their own perception.

People have their own agendas but we’ve have way bigger liabilities on the staff that Banda covers up.

Well said. All he’s done is help develop NFL safeties. Now he’s growing into a very good recruiter. Good job by him with Williams.

Advertisement
Advertisement
EatingCrow1.jpg

Advertisement
The uf guy even said last night that hiring reed closed the gap a lot. This dude was headed to uf before that

It was all banda.We were already trending his way weeks before Reed , that was even reported on 247. Lingard is the only reason anyone had doubts.

Attachments

• CD3333B3-544A-45E5-9750-6C509C90DDFA.png
    CD3333B3-544A-45E5-9750-6C509C90DDFA.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 77
I need to eat a metric fvck-ton of crow in this thread. I've been agreeing with anyone who was on the side of not bothering to give the thought of tae being a cane the time of day

Good ******* job manny, banda or anyone involved in this recruiting win.

Advertisement
Back