Avante Williams

Advertisement
As I posted months ago he also was huge in Chaneys recruitment but gets zero credit because fans think their position coach did it. Banda has his hands in a lot of other players recruitments because he’s the most likable. That’s literally from multiple recruits family members , not bs.
Not gonna say you’re wrong because I know you’re privy to info that many aren’t, but he’s also had his fair share of ***** ups. My gripes with him also go beyond recruiting and more into coaching and undeserving promotions (although not his fault he was offered).

But like I said, no doubt he put in work for this, and can do nothing but give him props.

Advertisement
Lmao at the mopes here trying to make this an Ed Reed thing instead of giving Banda the credit he deserves for forging and maintaining an actual relationship with a kid who probably needs it considering his circumstances off the field.

The way some of you doofuses marginalize these recruits is pathetic.

He has the speed to run sideline to sideline at FS but could also play SS. He's going to see the field year one no doubt. Starter in 2021 after Hall goes pro.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I just don’t get why these kids would troll either side. They both recruited you hard and on the surface, hasn’t disrespected yOu. Whether it’s here or uf, just be up front. Now, if he’s just being pressured or swayed whenever a coach talks to him, then idk what to tell you lol
There is, literally, nothing to be gained from trolling a coaching staff.

Lmao at the mopes here trying to make this an Ed Reed thing instead of giving Banda the credit he deserves for forging and maintaining an actual relationship with a kid who probably needs it considering his circumstances off the field.

The way some of you doofuses marginalize these recruits is pathetic.
On ais pod, he said the reed signing would have a small impact, but it would be bandas relationship going back to 9th grade.

Advertisement
Tbh, i assumes his relationship with Lingard is what mattered. ****. What a pleasant surprise finally.
I didn't think the relationship mattered, but I did think limphnard talking **** about the staff in his ear did.

Advertisement
Back