Avante Williams

Advertisement
Advertisement
Dalvin Cook to Miami was dead the moment Yearby signed with us. He made it very clear that he has 0 problems with Joe and loves him, but wanted to avoid going to the same College as him.

I don't care if a kid chooses not to come to Miami.

I don't care if the staff continues to recruit him.

I ONLY CARE if the kid chooses to lie to Miami, and falsely tells us he is coming. That impacts us and it impacts other players who could get offers instead.

I’m just glad that the vast majority of the board hasn’t bitten on this troll. If I’m wrong I’ll take the L but there is nothing that shows me he is going anywhere but to the gaytor.

Cousin transferred there, closer to home with 2 kids, better program right now, “I wish I was in gaysville right now” quote...

I just don’t get why these kids would troll either side. They both recruited you hard and on the surface, hasn’t disrespected yOu. Whether it’s here or uf, just be up front. Now, if he’s just being pressured or swayed whenever a coach talks to him, then idk what to tell you lol

Advertisement
Nothing else to cover. I’m sure if there were others deciding he would have gone elsewhere
eh. Based on his pod, he was thrilled to not have to go anywhere lol. He’s also redoing his bathroom. Must have been enough of a chance for him to go. Still think he goes to uf anyways.

Advertisement
I just don’t get why these kids would troll either side. They both recruited you hard and on the surface, hasn’t disrespected yOu. Whether it’s here or uf, just be up front. Now, if he’s just being pressured or swayed whenever a coach talks to him, then idk what to tell you lol

They like to F with the fan bases because they get off to trolling grown men who take this way too serious.

Advertisement
1580923634367.png

Just here to point this out. 🤷🏾‍♂️

Advertisement
Back