Avante Williams

Advertisement
Those one year rentals will likely be the two biggest difference makers on our team next year. You should be counting them cause the way recruiting is changing, players like these are going to be a huge part of college football going forward.

Aside from that Rooster this year. Williams and Harrison Hunte last year.
this is off topic but of course i am happy to have king and roche and i know they will be impact players for us but i still think being overly dependent on transfers is a result of failures in recruiting and retention of players. recruiting high school players is still critical obviously and that is what i am pointing to when i say we haven't been too successful at flipping or convincing high profile kids coming from an underdog position lately.

Advertisement

Oh, I've been on that train since the Jobe situation. When everyone saw that coming, but the staff, I knew what we were dealing with in terms of the staff's awareness. Keep in mind, the same defensive staff core has been the same going on 5 years now.

Oh, I've been on that train since the Jobe situation. When everyone saw that coming, but the staff, I knew what we were dealing with in terms of the staff's awareness. Keep in mind, the same defensive staff core has been the same going on 5 years now.
I'm still waiting on Dalvin Cook to sign.

Advertisement
Dalvin Cook to Miami was dead the moment Yearby signed with us. He made it very clear that he has 0 problems with Joe and loves him, but wanted to avoid going to the same College as him.
Which is my point we all knew but the staff never stopped recruiting him.

Advertisement
lol this happens to us way too much and we’re always on the losing side.
People always harp on this but in reality all of the commits we do get have literally told coaches they were coming before they were committed too 🤷🏾‍♂️ And it happened. Are there some situations where kids are not truthful with that in terms of them coming ? Yeah but that’s everywhere and at every school in college football with the way recruiting goes

Last edited:
If true then he is trolling one side. These types of characters usually don’t pan out in college.
I’m just glad that the vast majority of the board hasn’t bitten on this troll. If I’m wrong I’ll take the L but there is nothing that shows me he is going anywhere but to the gaytor.

Cousin transferred there, closer to home with 2 kids, better program right now, “I wish I was in gaysville right now” quote...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back