Avante Williams

Advertisement
Didnt you ask this same question on 247 and Ivins pretty much shut this question down already

I don't follow recruiting super close, but I've never heard of him. Just looked him up and he committed to UNLV on Sunday and decommitted on Tuesday... lol

even if we really did have a chance how many high profile recruits have we gotten from an underdog position over the last few years? i would say none.

Advertisement
i wasn't including transfers especially one year rentals.

Those one year rentals will likely be the two biggest difference makers on our team next year. You should be counting them cause the way recruiting is changing, players like these are going to be a huge part of college football going forward.

Aside from that Rooster this year. Williams and Harrison Hunte last year.

Advertisement
i guess they’re feeling good about Williams again. 🤔 i have no clue. just watching like everyone else

What would be f’d up is he’s told the staff he’s coming ( Banda) and he’s had a 3-4 year relationship with Banda. It’s actually a pretty close relationship for a recruit / coach. That seems kinda unnecessary to troll the guy he’s closest with , just to troll the fan base.

That being said .....I’d be surprised if he comes lol.

I’d love to be wrong.

Those one year rentals will likely be the two biggest difference makers on our team next year. You should be counting them cause the way recruiting is changing, players like these are going to be a huge part of college football going forward.

Aside from that Rooster this year. Williams and Harrison Hunte last year.

along w that, the biggest additions to the top 4 teams last year were transfers (OSU, OU, and LSU).

What would be f’d up is he’s told the staff he’s coming ( Banda) and he’s had a 3-4 year relationship with Banda. It’s actually a pretty close relationship for a recruit / coach. That seems kinda unnecessary to troll the guy he’s closest with , just to troll the fan base.

I’d love to be wrong.
I agree with everything you said but his troll game at this point is as bad as his wrap up game because no one in the fanbase thinks he's coming

Advertisement
true... but ivins is one of the more conservative reporters when it comes to cb's. he is no rah rah miami reporter
Ivins is very conservative, that’s why he didn’t CB Miami. Any of us could of made his statement. He pegs it at 50/50. Id agree. I’d be right either way.

I agree with everything you said but his troll game at this point is as bad as his wrap up game because no one in the fanbase thinks he's coming

Agree.

It seems like he’s trying to build suspense late , which is hard to do when everyone knows where you’re going. If we do win this it’s all banda and nobody else.

Advertisement

I’d love to be wrong.

even worse. It’s happened before where kids have told staff one thing and do another. Smdh

Ivins is very conservative, that’s why he didn’t CB Miami. Any of us could of made his statement. He pegs it at 50/50. Id agree. I’d be right either way.

If he goes to UF it’ll be because he wants to be there , lingard isn’t playing much into this decision. They aren’t as close as everyone thinks, kinda like me and my cousins. No way my college decision is based off those ********.

UF would’ve just beat our staff on this , he was leaning UF before the transfer. But if we win the staff deserves mad props.

Advertisement
Back