Avante Williams

Advertisement
Ivins on 247

" I still wouldn’t count Miami out for Avantae Williams. I know he spoke with the Hurricanes throughout the day on Tuesday. I said on the podcast I think it’s 60-40 in favor of Florida, but think it might actually be closer to 50-50. You guys can comment all you want about how he’s not signing with Miami. That’s fine. All I’m saying is that based upon the things I have heard over the past 12 hours or so, it doesn’t sound like he’s a lock to sign with the Gators."
100% Miami, 0% UF.

I know, and I hope the addition of Ed Reed really does push us over the top if his decision is still up in the air. I just feel kid probably already had his mind made up for a while now. Would be great if I'm just totally misreading things here and we land him, but we've been here before and we've useen how it usually goes when most signs point in the wrong direction
He's been solid with Miami for awhile. Ed Reed just made the Gators **** list.

2020_02_04_22_26_52~2.jpg

Not sure what to make of this exchange I was surprised to see a recruit comment on a canes fan page on IG he just responded "right" to a fan saying he's not coming

Advertisement
View attachment 110900
Not sure what to make of this exchange I was surprised to see a recruit comment on a canes fan page on IG he just responded "right" to a fan saying he's not coming

Does anyone else get the feeling that Williams and Lingard don't really get along? I could be off base with that. I know they aren't super close but it just doesn't seem like there is much love between the two. (Disclaimer: Still convinced Williams is UF bound).

I don’t think I’ve ever seen this fan base more positive a kid wasn’t coming than this. I’ve been following this for 15 years and I don’t think it’s even close either. The funny thing is Knighton might have been 2nd on that list and even though we may not have been his first option, look how that ended up. Anyway, I don’t think he comes either but obviously hope I’m wrong not only because we need as much talent as we can get but I wouldn’t be able to contain myself bumping the replies that our staff is full of idiots for doing a simple in home with him a week ago lol.

Advertisement
I agree in this case though the fan wasnt leaving the comments on williams page though its a fan page he probably didnt expect a recruit to respond to his comments on there

For what it’s worth, my inside guy said a week ago he was coming but who knows if he’s just playing the staff?

Advertisement
Too many people get a topic sentence from TV or the media and run with it. Politicians love to create divisiveness among people to get elected. Unfortunately, many are stooges of the media and politicians and with the internet at hand to answer almost anything with real facts the are duped continually.
I lived in a housing project and grew up to achieve two masters degrees.
Finally, someone with my point of view. Respect...

Advertisement
I don’t think I’ve ever seen this fan base more positive a kid wasn’t coming than this. I’ve been following this for 15 years and I don’t think it’s even close either. The funny thing is Knighton might have been 2nd on that list and even though we may not have been his first option, look how that ended up. Anyway, I don’t think he comes either but obviously hope I’m wrong not only because we need as much talent as we can get but I wouldn’t be able to contain myself bumping the replies that our staff is full of idiots for doing a simple in home with him a week ago lol.
All I know is I sense a ray of sunshine over there bro. You’re usually glass empty on the croots. I see you.

Does anyone else get the feeling that Williams and Lingard don't really get along? I could be off base with that. I know they aren't super close but it just doesn't seem like there is much love between the two. (Disclaimer: Still convinced Williams is UF bound).
No, your right. That's what gave Miami the opening. He doesn't want to play with his cousin!!!!!!

Sometimes in recruiting you have to sit back and look at the obvious. Once Lingard left(and I'm pretty sure his cousin had quite a bit of influence and had alot to say on why not to come) it's been a wrap.
No. Bull ****! Can't make any inferrences cause you don't know the individuals.

Advertisement
Back