Avante Williams

Here is the equivalent value of Ivin's post:

tenor.gif
Woof

Advertisement
Lol a Canes fans who retweeted this kid saying “which one”

I actually feel bad for this kid. It’s the weakest troll attempt I’ve ever seen in my life.

It’s not drumming up the attention he wants, everyone already knows the deal.
Why feel bad if he is trolling?

Advertisement
Have a baby, get subsidized for living in your own place. Have another child, more $$$, repeat more $$$. To a poor woman living in not so nice conditions, it's an incentive to have a child. Race doesn't play a role. Failed social policies have created a huge problem that no politician is willing to tackle.
Except that a baby is infinitely more expensive to raise than the amount of money the mother receives.

I’m not dismissing your overall point, but the finances don’t work even with Govt assistance

Williams can’t be this dumb. Someone tell me that this is a joke, or he was misquoted. I don’t care if he knows Reed or anything about him, no teenager raised by an actual parent should be this dumb or dismissive.
Its not about being dumb. It’s being talked into a position by those around him and the staff at uf.
From the outside and from what I’ve heard from so called “sources” this kid has been UF since he bounced from Oregon. He lives in gator country and is everyone sweatin his nuts the minute he walks out the door and he loves it. It’s the same people around Lo and he’s been talking mad sht about us.

i don’t think the staff believes he’s coming. i’m more inclined to think we have a possible signing day surprise at the same position 🤔 just saying

i don’t think the staff believes he’s coming. i’m more inclined to think we have a possible signing day surprise at the same position 🤔 just saying
Tae going to the Turds isn't even a secret, my man. It has been known for over 4 months

Advertisement
Williams can’t be this dumb. Someone tell me that this is a joke, or he was misquoted. I don’t care if he knows Reed or anything about him, no teenager raised by an actual parent should be this dumb or dismissive.

he knows where he’s going, him an Lo have been on that f*** Miami sh** since Lo left. Why would he act like it matters when it doesn’t.

It only seems weird cause a lot of the kids on our team dont like burning bridges. He’s not wrong an that’s the way it’s supposed to be. I hope they get fu**ed by a gaytor in a hurricane.

He’s a highschool
He’s a High school kid with 2 KIDS , he is this dumb

Advertisement
He’s a highschool

He’s a High school kid with 2 KIDS , he is this dumb
I know a radiation oncologist that had 2 kids by the time he was 19. There’s only about 5000 radiation oncologist in the United States. But I doubt Williams has any where the intellect of a radiation oncologist so you’re half right. LOL

Exactly. This may be the first highly rated recruit that no one on this board believes or cares about. He’s fooling no one except our idiotic staff.
Staff knows he is not coming, but what are they supposed to do? Not recruit him? Imagine our fanbase if we don't recruit this kid.

Advertisement
I am multi-racial but here are the facts on teen pregnancy rates. Unfortunately, in todays society the media has made it where people are afraid to talk about the situation.
The rates have declined since 1991 but people put these shows on make it look like a recent epidemic.
Read the real statistics below.

Too many people get a topic sentence from TV or the media and run with it. Politicians love to create divisiveness among people to get elected. Unfortunately, many are stooges of the media and politicians and with the internet at hand to answer almost anything with real facts the are duped continually.
I lived in a housing project and grew up to achieve two masters degrees.

Outside of the radiation oncologist outlier, 2 kids in high school is pretty dumb/completely lacking in parental supervision. Seriously, he didn’t learn after the 1st kid to wrap it up?
I was being sarcastic hence the lol.

Advertisement
Back