Avante Williams

Advertisement
Advertisement
U cant tell a racist trumper anything. Not worth the time. Those people are brainwashed. They're like zombies

@hurricane04 the UNITER!!! Wipe them tears dingleberry...

Advertisement
@hurricane04 the UNITER!!! Wipe them tears dingleberry...

And if I showed a report from CNN saying the complete opposite of this repory, you would call it fake news. Trumpers are zombies, like I said.

Everyone knows the quickest way out of poverty is babies. Gotta fatten up the govmnt check to supplement drug income and black market baby formula sales. Also i got some WIC peanut butter for sale if anyone is interested.

Ivins mentioned in the Miami 247 podcast that he thinks its 60-40 in favor of Florida and if he chooses Miami it would be because of his relationship with Banda. Ivins noted that Banda's known Avante since he was in 9th grade and relationships mean alot to him since he has a close knit circle. He also mentioned that Ed Reed did coach him up for the UA game and could play a minor role in Avante's recruitment.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lol a Canes fans who retweeted this kid saying “which one”

I actually feel bad for this kid. It’s the weakest troll attempt I’ve ever seen in my life.

It’s not drumming up the attention he wants, everyone already knows the deal.

Ivins mentioned in the Miami 247 podcast that he thinks its 60-40 in favor of Florida and if he chooses Miami it would be because of his relationship with Banda. Ivins noted that Banda's known Avante since he was in 9th grade and relationships mean alot to him since he has a close knit circle. He also mentioned that Ed Reed did coach him up for the UA game and could play a minor role in Avante's recruitment.
Here is the equivalent value of Ivin's post:

tenor.gif

Advertisement
Back