Avante Williams

Now this is NOWHERE near the problem we have in SoFL. The issue in SoFL is that you have buildings full of pregnant Russian women who moved here simply to have a baby. This is a better topic than Tae because he ain't coming lol.

Advertisement
Doesn't anyone know how to do a Google search?

Now this is NOWHERE near the problem we have in SoFL. The issue in SoFL is that you have buildings full of pregnant Russian women who moved here simply to have a baby. This is a better topic than Tae because he ain't coming lol.
Facts. But almost al nationalities do it.

Advertisement

A data driven approach approach. Manny is that you?

1580834928897.png

Advertisement
Advertisement

Taken from the article
“Poverty plays a big role in high teen birth rates, as does geography. Rural teens have higher rates of pregnancy than do urban and suburban teens. Southern states, which tend to be poorer and have the highest rates of HIV infections, also report the highest number of teen births. Education and access to contraceptives play a larger role in teen pregnancy rates than do cultural or religious differences, teen advocates suggest.”

But here is another one and it also points out the huge disparity in reservations.

Also, my wife was a school nurse here in a dade county high school and the first thing she was told was “the only thing you are allowed to talk about when it comes to *** is abstinence”. She couldn’t talk about std prevention or proper use of condoms or educate anyone on family planning or when is the least likely time you can get pregnant. Couldnt even talk about std symptoms. This was back in 2012 so I don’t know if things have changed.
The south is stricken by poverty and lack of *** education due to religious conservative governance.
Im not taking a political stance but it’s true. *** education or lack there of is directly ordered from Tallahassee.

But **** no Tae ain’t coming here. He’s just doing it for attention and knows when he gets to the school all the kids are gonna love him for what he did.

Can't believe this fool singled out black people like they're the only people having kids at young ages smfh.

There's a whole show on MTV called Teen Mom where 95% of the cast is WHITE! And they come from all backgrounds, rich and poor.

Some people just say dumb **** just to say it.
I was just about to mention the Teen mom show

Advertisement
Have a baby, get subsidized for living in your own place. Have another child, more $$$, repeat more $$$. To a poor woman living in not so nice conditions, it's an incentive to have a child. Race doesn't play a role. Failed social policies have created a huge problem that no politician is willing to tackle.

Have a baby, get subsidized for living in your own place. Have another child, more $$$, repeat more $$$. To a poor woman living in not so nice conditions, it's an incentive to have a child. Race doesn't play a role. Failed social policies have created a huge problem that no politician is willing to tackle.
This is a topic that’s going to be a big issue in the next 20 years worldwide maybe sooner. Have you ever tried to adopt a dog from an agency. Some of these pet rescues actually come to your house to visit to see if you are suitable as a dog owner. But yet there is no policy restricting anyone who wants to have kids or as many kids as possible without any repercussions for them not being there or not being responsible at all for them. The problem with childbearing is that is at the center of human emotion and self realization. No one has the right to sit there and tell someone they cannot reproduce. But it does become an interesting discussion when your ride to reproduce irresponsibly affects everybody around you especially the child it’s selproblem with childbearing is that is at the center of human emotion and self realization. No one has the right to sit there and tell someone they cannot reproduce. But it does become an interesting discussion when your right to reproduce is so irresponsible that it affects everybody around you especially the child. How many kids wouldn’t be in jail would have a better chance of a productive future if only they had more responsible parents. Then there’s a question of who gets to decide who is the responsible parent. Is a responsible parent necessarily going to be someone who is financially successful or someone who lives in a better school district.
But working in the emergency room I’ve seen my fair share of drug addicted and pregnant women coming into the ER high. And that just doesn’t seem right.
Think about all the sht you have to go through to finance a car or a house or even get a student loan.
But any douchebag alcoholic drug addict or deadbeat 8 kids from 7 daddies or a dude who has 10kids and hasn’t seen any of them gets no questions asked?

Edot: not every mom with multiple baby dads is a deadbeat.

I was just about to mention the Teen mom show
I am multi-racial but here are the facts on teen pregnancy rates. Unfortunately, in todays society the media has made it where people are afraid to talk about the situation.
The rates have declined since 1991 but people put these shows on make it look like a recent epidemic.
Read the real statistics below.

I would like to know why black children or let alone black men don't wear protective head gear to contain there milk when there copulating there poon ?
Poverty. **** like this happens when you’re forced to live poverty. I’m not gonna even start on how/why more blacks are living in poverty.

Advertisement
Back