Avante Williams

Advertisement
The ER factor is huge. Avantes either a genius or an idiot...awaiting the reveal

In high school and has two kids already. You really think there’s any chance that he is smarter than your average doormat?

hes coming 100%

Beverly-Hills-Cop-4.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
Why do they have to be clueless and who liked it? The odds could be slim and every coach goes until the end even if there's a sliver of hope. You have no idea how many players have gone to the wire.

"going to the wire" doesn't mean much

Advertisement
Advertisement
This can't be serious.

It's a real problem kids having kids and parents and grandparents having to raise kids again , you all look at statistics if not just stick head in the sand.

Sorry to bring it up but it's TRUE , any way I'll leave it at this and move on and everyone keep ignoring and blaming others.

Advertisement
It's a real problem kids having kids and parents and grandparents having to raise kids again , you all look at statistics if not just stick head in the sand.

Sorry to bring it up but it's TRUE , any way I'll leave it at this and move on and everyone keep ignoring and blaming others.
Teen pregnancy rates have more to do with poverty than race. I guarantee you that if you break it down by household income the stats are flat. Go to poor Latino or white areas and teen pregnancy is a problem. I’m sure Indian reservations have huge rates also.

Advertisement
Teen pregnancy rates have more to do with poverty than race. I guarantee you that if you break it down by household income the stats are flat. Go to poor Latino or white areas and teen pregnancy is a problem. I’m sure Indian reservations have huge rates also.

Can't believe this fool singled out black people like they're the only people having kids at young ages smfh.

There's a whole show on MTV called Teen Mom where 95% of the cast is WHITE! And they come from all backgrounds, rich and poor.

Some people just say dumb **** just to say it.

Can't believe this fool singled out black people like they're the only people having kids at young ages smfh.

There's a whole show on MTV called Teen Mom where 95% of the cast is WHITE! And they come from all backgrounds, rich and poor.

Some people just say dumb **** just to say it.
Always have to take the opinion of someone who doesn't know the difference between "their" "there" "they're" with a mountain of salt.

Ok , to ease the piling on here , it's just that almost every time I hear about kids on the team they all ready have kids and it strikes me as WHY are they having babies I don't get it , why can't they have safe *** why can't they contain there load and contain it , they can still blow it but bag it geeez.

Forget black , Spanish , hatian or Russian so everyone calms down , why are children doing this to there parents loading up girls and leaving them with there parents as they play football imaging the parents and stress on the family unit because they want to get here load off.

Again forget color here and focus on why players are loading up young girls at a child's age.

Advertisement
Back