Avante Williams

Advertisement
Advertisement
The Ed Reed hire should pay huge dividends hopefully starting with Avantae. The difference between top athletes is the the little things that a Reed (or a Vilma) would impart to these players.

Avantae would be crazy not to want to be mentored by the greatest.
That hire won't do anything for Williams it's to late in that recruitment

Advertisement
If lingard doesn’t transfer I think he would commit
But I can’t ever think of a case where a close family member transfers out and another family member commits right away

it seems we recently have a bad streak with recruits who recently had a family member here

Advertisement
If lingard doesn’t transfer I think he would commit
But I can’t ever think of a case where a close family member transfers out and another family member commits right away

it seems we recently have a bad streak with recruits who recently had a family member here

ivins has said theyre not as close as people assume they are. either way, dont think hes coming due to other family reasons. also, lin guard can **** himself

Lol at all our clueless coaches liking this tweet.

Why do they have to be clueless and who liked it? The odds could be slim and every coach goes until the end even if there's a sliver of hope. You have no idea how many players have gone to the wire.

Advertisement
Wild that this is even happening. No shot he comes here just can trash our hat for the gators

Advertisement
Back