Avante Williams

Advertisement
You seriously don't think Reed will be at player meetings, practices, in the locker room?
Did I say Ed won’t be at practices, meetings or in the locker room? Yes he’ll be there but will he be in a coaching role with the safeties on a everyday basis , no

Advertisement
Did I say Ed won’t be at practices, meetings or in the locker room? Yes he’ll be there but will he be in a coaching role with the safeties on a everyday basis , no
Maybe you've got a different definition of coaching than some others do. He will be working to instill a culture and attitude, he will be helping guide and shape the kids, he will be providing input and advice on the game, mentally and performance-wise. No one said he would be a safeties coach, but that is still coaching.

Advertisement
He won't be calling plays ect but he will be taking time with players to show them things , impart wisdom and so on . I call that coaching. But no he won't be on the sidelines drawing up blitzes no.
Neither will he be showing them things, imparting wisdom and so on, on the practice field. That is also called coaching.

Advertisement
He could outside of an official practice.
It's one thing bringing in "guest speaker" at an event like Paradise camp and another having a full time employee do the same.

Who knows whether the NCAA sees that as ploy to get around the coaching limitations (ala putting players on track scholarships). We already know how the NCAA feels about anything Miami.

Last edited:
He won't be calling plays ect but he will be taking time with players to show them things , impart wisdom and so on . I call that coaching. But no he won't be on the sidelines drawing up blitzes no.
Exactly, he said it on the podcast. He will be giving the players coaching advise with technique.

Dedos, stay away from that guy. He starts goofy arguments over nothing. He’ll have you thinking you’re crazy with his imbecility.
Lol It reminded me what fsu fans arguement talking about Lockett wont be recruiting hes a bad hire. I dont give F what nonsense or rules yall think is going on hes going to be crooting. These 2 hires you cant speak ill on in anyway shape or form.

Advertisement
The Ed Reed hire should pay huge dividends hopefully starting with Avantae. The difference between top athletes is the the little things that a Reed (or a Vilma) would impart to these players.

Avantae would be crazy not to want to be mentored by the greatest.

The Ed Reed hire should pay huge dividends hopefully starting with Avantae. The difference between top athletes is the the little things that a Reed (or a Vilma) would impart to these players.

Avantae would be crazy not to want to be mentored by the greatest.

he’s def crazy, not coming here.

Tae to Zo and the gates
1580765219041.jpeg

But I still don’t think he comes here

Advertisement
Back