Avante Williams

Advertisement
If he had any interest at all he’d be sharing it but every single sign says gayturds .

My question is , why do we pound this so long ?

I learned a hard lesson with Flow with this being said we know Avante knows and every recruiting expert says gayturds an avante doesn’t deny one single tid bit said.

WHY ALL THIS ?

Can we delete this thread? 99.99% of us know he ain’t coming. No point of having a thread on another schools player.

It would be a modern miracle he comes to the U. He has Gayturd stench all over him. The only saving grace would be ER20, but I’m pretty sure Williams has cashed in his bag offers already and is heading to Gainesville.

If he had any interest at all he’d be sharing it but every single sign says gayturds .

My question is , why do we pound this so long ?

I learned a hard lesson with Flow with this being said we know Avante knows and every recruiting expert says gayturds an avante doesn’t deny one single tid bit said.

WHY ALL THIS ?

What makes you think the coaches don't know he's going to UF?

They can't comment on it. They've shot their shot and may have moved on. That or they may still think there's a shot and are still talking.

What's said on this board doesn't matter in recruiting. It's just a bunch of people talking about recruitment with no inside knowledge of what's going on.

Last edited:
Advertisement

They can't comment on it. They've shot their shot and may still be in talks. That or they may still think there's a shot and are still talking.

What's said on this board doesn't matter in recruiting. It's just a bunch of people talking about recruitment no inside knowledge of what's going on.
I am pretty sure he is going to UF but one thing to mention is Ed Reed coached him in the All Star game and was in his ear. Reed knows his talent and might have given the staff some feedback. I think he is a Gator
Though.

They can't comment on it. They've shot their shot and may have moved on. That or they may still think there's a shot and are still talking.

What's said on this board doesn't matter in recruiting. It's just a bunch of people talking about recruitment with no inside knowledge of what's going on.

Point taken 👍

Advertisement
Miami and the Super Bowl are synonymous with each other. What the **** does Gainesville have on a legit top city? Nothing. This reeks of bags galore - kid already has The Gayturd **** written all over his face.

Advertisement
Please move on from this kid. UF bound. He just hasn't announced to build more suspense and so he can **** on our coaches one last time.

A program spends money and time on some of these trolls just for them to try to crap on the program on signing day.

Already has two kids while in high school. Anyone expect anything rational from this guy?

Advertisement
Why yall keep saying this in the press release it says he will be doing all the above. You really think ed reed is not going to be talking these to kids. He wont be an in game coach maybe. That dosent mean he wont be coaching
Bro..Ed Reed won’t be coaching..he won’t and doesn’t need to be

He won't be calling plays ect but he will be taking time with players to show them things , impart wisdom and so on . I call that coaching. But no he won't be on the sidelines drawing up blitzes no.
The players have too want to put in the time with Ed..whatever “coaching” he does will definitely be on the players own time..but I’m sure he’ll make himself available too those who want it the help

I am pretty sure he is going to UF but one thing to mention is Ed Reed coached him in the All Star game and was in his ear. Reed knows his talent and might have given the staff some feedback. I think he is a Gator
Though.

he isn’t worth the headache. Think Bogle talent wise who was blown way out of proportion on this website.

Advertisement
Back