Avante Williams

Advertisement
Advertisement
Could Ed do an in home with Avante? I don't know how the process works but I know Cooney has been out recruiting since we only have 9 position coaches. Could we do the same with Ed?

Advertisement
Advertisement

He's a dumb teenager. I wish he was mature enough to say something appropriate, but oh well. Nonetheless, Ed walking again flashing his championship rings, HOF credentials and driving a Bentley (though, actually Ed isn't a flashy dude. Known on the Ravens for being super responsible with money) can't hurt.

GOAT go to Tae ā€œyou comingā€
Tae ā€œ well Iā€™m still think aboā€
Click

Advertisement
He's a dumb teenager. I wish he was mature enough to say something appropriate, but oh well. Nonetheless, Ed walking again flashing his championship rings, HOF credentials and driving a Bentley (though, actually Ed isn't a flashy dude. Known on the Ravens for being super responsible with money) can't hurt.
In high school and has 2 kids. Dumb is an understatement.

This guyā€™s a gaytor no matter who we hire. I wish we were focusing on kids we have a chance with to finish up.

We're down to 2-3 spots max. Think there's plenty of time to do wha they have to do with their remaining targets. As long as they aren't holding a spot for him at the expense of another good player, let them keep working and try to pull off a miracle.

Advertisement
Back