Avante Williams

Advertisement
Tae has been going to UF for a while now...Lingard transferring there only further solidifies that fact...the cousins want to play together.

Advertisement
Tae has been going to UF for a while now...Lingard transferring there only further solidifies that fact...the cousins want to play together.

the Board built these two very average players up to be program changers. Gotta be motivated and smart enough to understand a playbook when you get to college if you want to be successful.

Advertisement
Serious question. Why does our staff spend so much time recruiting players that arent coming here. Are they bored?? Somebody direct them to CIS. They are literally the last ppl to find out a kid isnt coming.

Scary, 20 pages on a story with no legs
1580334966035.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
don Chaney isn’t a top 250 player. These rankings don’t mean ****. Go look at the super bowl rosters and tell me whyit isn’t all 5 and 4 star players(majority are 3 star and less)
Ya they dont mean anything at all even tho clemson bama lsu and Ohio state finish in the top 5 in rankings every year and i named all the champions and they finish in the playoffs regularly

don Chaney isn’t a top 250 player. These rankings don’t mean ****. Go look at the super bowl rosters and tell me whyit isn’t all 5 and 4 star players(majority are 3 star and less)
Bad take. There are way more three stars than four and five stars, so this makes no statistical sense. put it this way, a much higher percentage of five stars become successful pros than three stars. This varies a bit depending on position and size but it is absolutely true.

Advertisement
Back