Avante Williams

After he somehow managed to land Williams and Couch last cycle, I was hopeful maybe Rumph was learning the recruiting game. But this 2020 CB class is a major regression. It's ******* recruiting malpractice at this point.

I have no faith in his ability to bring in anyone this class (or the next) with skill and much-needed speed at this point. Just projects like Bethel, Ivey, and now Clarke. He is too preoccupied landing lengthy guys with questionable speed (i.e., guys who look like him) who he thinks he can coach into solid starters.

Advertisement
Rumph cant even recruit the high school kids he coaches

Brock wrote me when i said that no broward kid thats real good would ever come to Miami on defense of rumph lol

Im convinced brock is either related to rumph or rumphs burner account because weve heard him throwing the miami program as a whole and now rich and manny diaz under the bus to protect him among other thingss lol💯💯💯

Im convinced brock is either related to rumph or rumphs burner account because weve heard him throwing the miami program as a whole and now rich and manny diaz under the bus to protect him among other thingss lol💯💯💯
1577663710902.gif

Advertisement
You can blame him for not getting Surtain and Campbell(they were never coming here) since it was clear they were targets but not kill him for not getting whoever if he was told not to recruit them. Dunk on him for not getting Henderson and Wilson and give him credit for Williams and Couch. **** aint that hard. He gets blame and credit for everybody he is actively recruiting in the narrative being spun where he is told who to recruit.
If he's told who to recruit then the person who told him to recruit the players we land at CB is the one who gets the credit because it was their eval not his.

If he has no say so in evals or offers then he has nothing to do with getting their commit & their signature.

The credit then goes to Diaz or Banda because it's their eval & they told him to go recruit them, because if he didn't want to recruit them or liked another prospect ahead of them but he has no choice but to recruit who they tell him to, then he's not responsible for landing the commitment.

There's not a single person on this board that doesn't want Patke, Banda & Baker fired too though. No one makes the argument that only Rumph should be fired, most if not all of us, want all these **** inept Corches gone...

The ONLY one who yall defend is Rumph though, no ever says, "Nah man you can't fire Patke, he has no say so in LB recruiting", that's what yall do with Rumph lol. EVERY coach on this staff gets criticized, literally every one of them, if people are criticizing Rumph it's not an endorsement for any other coach, that's the straw man that people always use.

Just because we're rightfully criticizing our failures at CB recruiting doesn't mean we're pro-Patke, or pro-Banda, or pro-Baker, we want them mf'ers fired too lol.

Sorry if it came off that way. But I have had arguments with people on this site that hate Rumph but think Patke is a good special teams coach or Banda is a top recruiter and developer (not kidding).

Manny sometime should tell his entire coaching tree and Rumph to go look for jobs and get back to him with offers. He’d be blown away.

If he's told who to recruit then the person who told him to recruit the players we land at CB is the one who gets the credit because it was their eval not his.

If he has no say so in evals or offers then he has nothing to do with getting their commit & their signature.

The credit then goes to Diaz or Banda because it's their eval & they told him to go recruit them, because if he didn't want to recruit them or liked another prospect ahead of them but he has no choice but to recruit who they tell him to, then he's not responsible for landing the commitment.
Of course he’s responsible. That’s like saying the cook gets no credit of cooking something just because you told him what you wanted off the menu. You can tell the cook what you want but if he ***** it up are you saying you get blamed for his **** up or credit if he makes it well? Evals are only part of recruiting. You still have to get the guy to sign. Banda didn’t spend time in some shythole Waffle House in Williams’ hometown.

He should definitely come here. A few hours from his kids and a good chance to play a lot in 2020. One of Washington or Harrell will play striker imo which leaves Carter, Bolden, Hall, Keontra, Balom at safety.

Advertisement
Well I know stiff *** Daz had homeboy on skates... lol and he's tiny.. little dude.. yall get so hyped over these guys.. I hope he matches the hype you muthafukkas heap on these kids.

Advertisement
Well I know stiff *** Daz had homeboy on skates... lol and he's tiny.. little dude.. yall get so hyped over these guys.. I hope he matches the hype you muthafukkas heap on these kids.
He matched it at the under armour lractices and games

Advertisement
He was probably never coming. He's for sure not coming now. I'd love to be wrong though.

Advertisement
Back