Avante Williams

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
"They have a high shot."

He has a low IQ.

well if you were the one at miami, recruiting him.. chances are most likely 100% he would never consider signing to play for the hurricanes.

plus you got these wannabe paparazzi / tmz kids - who have nothing better to do then stalk these high/school kids social media profiles.. Prolly thinking the private message system is a privilege for any type of weirdo to be a " retarded? "

Then people who watches just tv and other media news outlets eat up everything as a full on fact.. Fake news / real news; on the record / off the record.. aka; off the record is where stalkers come into play / tmz scum bags or just kids with selfy sticks who think they matter to someone asking for a autograph.. and even on the record is really up to the ceo piggy bank kids who make millions giving a stamp of approval like a surname etc.

Just look at vince mcmahon for example / professional wrestling. Once he gained the majority of the stocks of his soap opera business from his dad - he just slanders his fathers entire image.

Here's more of what he said about Lo:

Williams described Lingard’s feelings as “a lot of frustration, but it’s just adversity. He told me [he’s] just facing adversity. He’s going to come back from it. He’s going to be good.”
Williams was asked if Lingard was fully on board with the plan to redshirt him as he worked to come back from the knee injury, as Miami coach Manny Diaz said he was.
“I have no clue. I’m not there. I have no clue how that went,” Williams said. “I know he’s ready to play, though. He’s going to play. He’s going to get a chance, and when he gets a chance, he’s going to be good.”
Ultimately, Williams feels Lingard will stick it out in Coral Gables after junior running back DeeJay Dallas declared for the NFL draft on Friday night. Sophomore Cam’Ron Harris and redshirt sophomore Robert Burns are in line to be the two other returning backs while UM brings in projected early enrollees in Deerfield Beach’s Jaylan Knighton and Miami Belen’s Don Chaney Jr.
“I wouldn’t leave,” Williams said. “I don’t think he’ll leave. If he was going to leave, he would’ve left. He would’ve done did it. That just makes sense, but people try to just skip past that.”

Advertisement
Here's more of what he said about Lo:

Williams described Lingard’s feelings as “a lot of frustration, but it’s just adversity. He told me [he’s] just facing adversity. He’s going to come back from it. He’s going to be good.”
Williams was asked if Lingard was fully on board with the plan to redshirt him as he worked to come back from the knee injury, as Miami coach Manny Diaz said he was.
“I have no clue. I’m not there. I have no clue how that went,” Williams said. “I know he’s ready to play, though. He’s going to play. He’s going to get a chance, and when he gets a chance, he’s going to be good.”
Ultimately, Williams feels Lingard will stick it out in Coral Gables after junior running back DeeJay Dallas declared for the NFL draft on Friday night. Sophomore Cam’Ron Harris and redshirt sophomore Robert Burns are in line to be the two other returning backs while UM brings in projected early enrollees in Deerfield Beach’s Jaylan Knighton and Miami Belen’s Don Chaney Jr.
“I wouldn’t leave,” Williams said. “I don’t think he’ll leave. If he was going to leave, he would’ve left. He would’ve done did it. That just makes sense, but people try to just skip past that.”
Most mature thing I have read as far as quotes from the kid.

Advertisement
Back