Avante Williams

Not coming!!!
No suspense around this kid with most spots taken everywhere. He’s looking like a troll as more time passes. No one cares if he picks anyone from Tennessee to UConn. He’s trying to build suspense
Despite no being a transcending talent and has had every opportunity to pick us but hasn’t.
When someone show you who they are the first time, believe them.
Kid is bag and attention shopping. More power to him he has a kid to look after. But he’s not coming here.
Same as with Flowe. We are the ones that need the positivity and momentum. A true cane would commit and help recruit. If he isn’t he’s all about himself.

Advertisement
Our program is like stale püssy to these highly rated recruits. They might flirt a little on a routine Tuesday night bc they are bored, but they are not picking Miami for prime time Saturday night. Facts...NovaCane32000 told me so...

Last edited:
Like I said & been saying for months... Any team other than ours.

His top two schools have been UF & UGA the entire time he was committed to Oregon, he's been waiting on UF all year but they didn't want him & he's not a take for them because they got Rashad Torrence & Tre'Vez Johnson over him. He's not a take for UGA either because they just flipped Major Burns & there's some talk that they might actually be moving Kelee Ringo to Safety if they land both him & Dontae Manning because they're already pretty full at CB.

Tae will go to Ole Miss, the only way he signs with UGA is if they miss on some other targets & decide to take him.

I dont understand why you would even entertain going to schools that treat you like this lmao

Also has there been any reports at all that our coaching staff has reached out to him after signing day?

Advertisement
Advertisement
IMG_20191224_082558.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back