Avante Williams

Advertisement
Tae Williams has already setup an OV to Ole Miss on Jan 25th, 2 weeks before NSD in February on 2/6/20.

I'm gonna simply tell yall this, with this kid, wait until he signs on the dotted before you trust he's coming.

Don't let any recruiting reporter or even Tae himself fool you into thinking we got him. Not saying we can't or we won't get him, just telling yall don't believe sh*t until it happens.
After our history of recruiting it's a shame you even need to point this out. Anyone who believes anyone who previously decommited is coming is an ignoramous. Statistically we are probably 1% or less they recommit AND sign.

I don’t think Avantae is a CB. Although he is fast and a headhunter, he is very straight line aka stiff. I don’t think he has the hips to survive as a full time CB. Would love him in our secondary though, obviously. That SR film changed me a bit, I too thought he was extremely overrated for a while but that film was impressive. He is electric and I actually think he could cut it as a single high for us. I thought he would be limited to being a 5’10 box guy but I saw range and ball skills that I wasn’t aware he had.

With all of that being said, he ain’t coming here lol.

Advertisement
Old school! He’s definitely up there but the best film I ever saw was Bo. He looked like a grown man playing against pop warner kids in highschool. Lol

not saying he’s better than anyone mentioned, and he certainly played much worse competition...but Mike Hart who went to Michigan has some of the nastiest tape you will ever see. Dude set national records and only played one half. If you haven’t seen his hs film, check it out. Again, not claiming GOAT or anything...

not saying he’s better than anyone mentioned, and he certainly played much worse competition...but Mike Hart who went to Michigan has some of the nastiest tape you will ever see. Dude set national records and only played one half. If you haven’t seen his hs film, check it out. Again, not claiming GOAT or anything...
Oh yea I’ve seen mike hart. Nasty film but like you said against NY competition which if we’re being honest isn’t very good. Michigan thought they were getting the next Reggie Bush with him.

Unlikely he even has a spot there. They just flipped Major Burns.
Screenshot_2019-12-22-08-14-46-1.png

Advertisement
I don’t think Avantae is a CB. Although he is fast and a headhunter, he is very straight line aka stiff. I don’t think he has the hips to survive as a full time CB. Would love him in our secondary though, obviously. That SR film changed me a bit, I too thought he was extremely overrated for a while but that film was impressive. He is electric and I actually think he could cut it as a single high for us. I thought he would be limited to being a 5’10 box guy but I saw range and ball skills that I wasn’t aware he had.

With all of that being said, he ain’t coming here lol.

He's a more athletic bandy, so yeah he could play both IMO

Advertisement
UF signed 7 DBs so might not have room for him.

Britt's still "looking around" before he signs in Feb so yea we'd take Tae in a heart beat if he wants in....but I don't see us getting him. Never seemed THAT interested in us based on how he never visited or given off indication we're a real player for him.

Advertisement
Lane is a savage recruiter but he’s playing fourth at best in that division. 6th at best in the conference

Like I said & been saying for months... Any team other than ours.

His top two schools have been UF & UGA the entire time he was committed to Oregon, he's been waiting on UF all year but they didn't want him & he's not a take for them because they got Rashad Torrence & Tre'Vez Johnson over him. He's not a take for UGA either because they just flipped Major Burns & there's some talk that they might actually be moving Kelee Ringo to Safety if they land both him & Dontae Manning because they're already pretty full at CB.

Tae will go to Ole Miss, the only way he signs with UGA is if they miss on some other targets & decide to take him.

Good insight. I personally think Tenninson is better than Tae and we both missed out on him

Advertisement
Back