Avante Williams

I get my suits from Austin Burke in Wynwood and one of the dudes told me Danyell was doing very well for himself. Like he’s **** near a millionaire. Not sure if he was exaggerating.
I wouldn’t be surprised. I think he got a good amount from the City of Morgantown and WVU.

Advertisement
That's where we all used to get our suits in school. That lil fat gayturd fan is a funny dude. You ever get bored talk about the turds with him. Lol

Ole boy has some vintage UM posters in there. Brings tears to my eyes to see some of them. We use to be the **** and some of these kids would never know it if “The U” docs never came out. Smh.

Ole boy has some vintage UM posters in there. Brings tears to my eyes to see some of them. We use to be the **** and some of these kids would never know it if “The U” docs never came out. Smh.
Ignorance is bliss my g. Honestly we dont deserve to be labeled by this. This admin and the last has willfully ran our programs(not just football)into the ground. You could argue the admin before tried **** hard to do the same as well. But this has become a clown show. Not because of the kids who deserve better and dont know the legacy they've been handed, but because grown *** individuals have sabotaged us for their own purposes.

Tae Williams has already setup an OV to Ole Miss on Jan 25th, 2 weeks before NSD in February on 2/6/20.

I'm gonna simply tell yall this, with this kid, wait until he signs on the dotted before you trust he's coming.

Don't let any recruiting reporter or even Tae himself fool you into thinking we got him. Not saying we can't or we won't get him, just telling yall don't believe sh*t until it happens.
Can we fly a banner over Hecht to tell the staph this?

Tae Williams has already setup an OV to Ole Miss on Jan 25th, 2 weeks before NSD in February on 2/6/20.

I'm gonna simply tell yall this, with this kid, wait until he signs on the dotted before you trust he's coming.

Don't let any recruiting reporter or even Tae himself fool you into thinking we got him. Not saying we can't or we won't get him, just telling yall don't believe sh*t until it happens.
Has he even set up a visit with us?

Advertisement
Heard hes going to uf and also heard Oregon bought that kid a house. This recruiting thing is really crazy.

Advertisement
Ignorance is bliss my g. Honestly we dont deserve to be labeled by this. This admin and the last has willfully ran our programs(not just football)into the ground. You could argue the admin before tried **** hard to do the same as well. But this has become a clown show. Not because of the kids who deserve better and dont know the legacy they've been handed, but because grown *** individuals have sabotaged us for their own purposes.
This alum will never support this school until changes are made at the very top...see my post since last year. We are a complete **** show in all sports sans a few women teams. Simply amazing and we are dropping us news and world ranking as well. We are no better than Tulane at this stage of the game.

Because all it will take is a report from Ivins or some other reporter to say "Miami feels confident, close to putting in a CB for him" & people will foolishly fall for it lol.

The kid has been on campus plenty of times, he knows all our coaches & has familiarity with the program, if he really wanted to be here he would've just made it known to them, committed & signed.

He just like Francois is just looking for a reason or any team possible to throw him a life jacket.

“ The staff is confident “ means absolutely nothing. Unreal.

Advertisement
Devine is a strange case. Super exciting player, ridiculously fast, but I never got too excited because he was too small for the league.

Gore's senior year of HS is a superhuman effort.
Devine is the only running back I've ever seen with start-stop ability on par with Barry Sanders. Kid never had a chance with all the tragedies in his youth.
Gore is exactly what a running back would look like if created by Greek gods. Absolute physical specimen

Because all it will take is a report from Ivins or some other reporter to say "Miami feels confident, close to putting in a CB for him" & people will foolishly fall for it lol.

The kid has been on campus plenty of times, he knows all our coaches & has familiarity with the program, if he really wanted to be here he would've just made it known to them, committed & signed.

He just like Francois is just looking for a reason or any team possible to throw him a life jacket.

CROOTIN

At the risk of sounding like the mopes that I ignore on here, If anyone is chasing bags it's this guy. Not that I fault him, just sayin. He has SEC written all over his recruitment. I would be shocked if he signs with Miami.

Advertisement
I tried to think of other ways to say he's not coming but.... Yeah, he's not coming fellas.

Advertisement
Back