Avante Williams

Advertisement
We used to sit with Danyell Ferguson’s family at the OB. They were some of the nicest people. I still remember when he injured his hip at WV and those ****heads surrounded and shook the ambulance with him in it. IIRC he at least wound up getting a nice settlement from the city and school because that injury just about ruined his career.
I wonder what Ferguson is up to now. Really quiet after his career. Never heard anything about him.

Advertisement
Troy was a freak and I think Darren was even better than Troy in highschool
Where darren was definitely better was on special teams. He was insane on kick offs. Troy was insane especially when sarge had sed at fb too. Those boys may very well be the best high school football squad I ever saw. I know dj had a crazy squad at de la Salle's. I know the record but I'd take sarge all day.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Come to UM and play corner. This kid would immediately be the most gifted CB on the roster. I don’t understand why he plays safety. He’s got the hips for CB. CB’s get paid and don’t have to give up their bodies like a S.
Not sure I agree here... He plays pretty stiff. Plenty of highlights where he gets turned around and ran past...

Advertisement
Not sure I agree here... He plays pretty stiff. Plenty of highlights where he gets turned around and ran past...

Agree. But he’s a supreme athlete. Get him and figure it out later. You find a place or position on this defense for an athlete of his caliber.

That said, I wouldnt be surprised if ultimately his decision came down to how we treat Lo in the next 2 months. I don’t see him coming if Lo leaves

I get my suits from Austin Burke in Wynwood and one of the dudes told me Danyell was doing very well for himself. Like he’s **** near a millionaire. Not sure if he was exaggerating.
That's where we all used to get our suits in school. That lil fat gayturd fan is a funny dude. You ever get bored talk about the turds with him. Lol

Advertisement
Back