Avante Williams

Advertisement
Advertisement
Cedric Benson (RIP)?

Couple months ago crashed his motorcycle into a minivan in Austin and died, killing his female passenger with him. Guy had substance abuse issues and numerous arrests as a result. Was the #4 overall pick in the 2005 draft. Was a bust in the NFL, partially due to the fact that he put on way too many miles in college, over 1100 carries.

Advertisement
Troy Davis from the Ridge!
Troy and Darren were coming to um with lamont. Troy not being able to get his grades made us tell Darren no thank u which made lamont go to fspoo and corey go to a & m. That wouldve been a nice 4 to get. I can only imagine what we couldve done with troy. It also made us get danyell if I remember right. Could be off a year or 2 on that though

Troy and Darren were coming to um with lamont. Troy not being able to get his grades made us tell Darren no thank u which made lamont go to fspoo and corey go to a & m. That wouldve been a nice 4 to get. I can only imagine what we couldve done with troy. It also made us get danyell if I remember right. Could be off a year or 2 on that though
We used to sit with Danyell Ferguson’s family at the OB. They were some of the nicest people. I still remember when he injured his hip at WV and those ****heads surrounded and shook the ambulance with him in it. IIRC he at least wound up getting a nice settlement from the city and school because that injury just about ruined his career.

Advertisement
Has the ship sailed on this kid? His senior film is nasty! I thought he was overrated..no sir he is not.
Florida Miami battle ive read. Who knows tho. I would love to sign him he can prob play any DB spot very natural athlete just needs to be taught technique and he can ball

Advertisement
Florida Miami battle ive read. Who knows tho. I would love to sign him he can prob play any DB spot very natural athlete just needs to be taught technique and he can ball
i could be wrong but i was told he was leaning to miami early on but our staff wasn't sold on him. the belief was if they turned it up, he would come. who knows.

Has the ship sailed on this kid? His senior film is nasty! I thought he was overrated..no sir he is not.
1576844281452.gif

Advertisement
Back