Avante Williams

I know Shady. We grew up in PA.

I was in his ear about Miami for a year. Him picking Miami was no shocker. This came though AFTER he broke his ankle during the HS season. His grades were a mess and he had to go to Milford. For some reason, Miami stopped recruiting him. In fact, everyone did except Pitt. That's why he went there.

This is why I pay for my CIS subscription. Good stuff.

Advertisement

I was in his ear about Miami for a year. Him picking Miami was no shocker. This came though AFTER he broke his ankle during the HS season. His grades were a mess and he had to go to Milford. For some reason, Miami stopped recruiting him. In fact, everyone did except Pitt. That's why he went there.

Wish he woulda stuck with us rather than go to Pitt. I remember talking to him during the spring game.

Advertisement

:black-cloud:

Advertisement
We gonna trust another kid who bolted? Not to mention the way things have gone with Lo can't be helping us here. Just don't see this happening. Probably SEC bound.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Avantae is about to get some bags when all the big boys take stock after ESD and re-organize their boards.

we're going to be throwing out offers to Norfolk State project linemen and grad transfer kickers, not getting anywhere close to this kid.

You know the saying 757 3 stars > 5 stars everywhere else everywhere else

Advertisement
Back