Avante Williams

Advertisement
If we are somehow able to land this kid, which I highly doubt, it probably means Lingard is sticking around. That would be shocking seeing as how Penos and friends have muffed that situation up so badly

Advertisement
1576630807029.png

If we are somehow able to land this kid, which I highly doubt, it probably means Lingard is sticking around. That would be shocking seeing as how Penos and friends have muffed that situation up so badly

I feel like ole miss will be player in his recruitment moving forward, wouldn’t surprise me if that’s where he ends up.

Advertisement
The staff probably thinks we get this kid for safety numbers and then use Francois ( if we get ) as a cb. To keep from going full on dumpster diving mode like they’re already are for ol.

This would be right up there with LeSean McCoy committing to us out of nowhere back in the day if AWilliams comes back.

that was so weird.
IIRC, it was later in NSD when McCoy announced to us and we all were shocked.
We knew him and Coop were headed to Milford and we were all soooo excited we had these 2 stud RB’s going to Milford and then enrolling with us later on. Coop started over an injured McCoy and, when begin to get leaked info Mccoy was out, we fooled ourselves into thinking Coop was the better. (a al Cook and Yearby).

weird times for sure.

Advertisement
Advertisement
that was so weird.
IIRC, it was later in NSD when McCoy announced to us and we all were shocked.
We knew him and Coop were headed to Milford and we were all soooo excited we had these 2 stud RB’s going to Milford and then enrolling with us later on. Coop started over an injured McCoy and, when begin to get leaked info Mccoy was out, we fooled ourselves into thinking Coop was the better. (a al Cook and Yearby).

weird times for sure.

I know Shady. We grew up in PA.

I was in his ear about Miami for a year. Him picking Miami was no shocker. This came though AFTER he broke his ankle during the HS season. His grades were a mess and he had to go to Milford. For some reason, Miami stopped recruiting him. In fact, everyone did except Pitt. That's why he went there.

Advertisement
Back