Avante Williams

SmartSelect_20191211-225024_WhatsApp.jpg

Advertisement
So does overrated mean Robert Knowles was a better db prospect? Or are you saying he’s not worth the trouble trying to recruit?
All these fools talking about he overrated don’t understand ****..kids a elite natural athlete. All that other **** can be taught...next thing you know they gonna say Flowe overhyped if he don’t come and Hyppo was better and we should’ve went after him cause he’s right here and we wasted or time with a Cali prima Donna...but Flowe comin

Advertisement
Kid is decent on the field...Don't think he's a must get, actually like him as a RB and we don't need those. He's a take as a safety, but if we lock up one of Francois or Slaughter we are fine there.

Plus from day 1 Williams has come off drama queenish to me.

Man with the way db recruiting has been suspect asf for us I wouldn’t mind taking this kid in. That being said he’s either going to UF or UGA, but you still shoot your shot, stack chips.

Advertisement
Happy we back in it with this kid he’s a stud of an athlete the type u can make into a great safety has all the tools

Advertisement
Kid is decent on the field...Don't think he's a must get, actually like him as a RB and we don't need those. He's a take as a safety, but if we lock up one of Francois or Slaughter we are fine there.

Plus from day 1 Williams has come off drama queenish to me.
That's why I don't want him! Seems like a transfer portal guy wherever he goes. All the high drama queens never amount to much

Honestly just have a gut feeling, he decommitts from Oregon and reports have came out that him and Miami have picked up contact.
Only chance they get him is if uf or uga dont take him. And it sound like uga might have moved on.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back