Avantae williams

Advertisement
I'll believe it, when I see it!! I hope he jumps back on board, but why he de-committed, that's my concern.. He could've stayed committed and still took visits, LONG AS he comes back to the Canes!!

I'll believe it, when I see it!! I hope he jumps back on board, but why he de-committed, that's my concern.. He could've stayed committed and still took visits, LONG AS he comes back to the Canes!!

Then the whole board would’ve been crying about it and everything else. I don’t like kids who are committed still looking around elsewhere. Take your time & make sure you pick the school you want to be at & shut it down.

Advertisement
Then the whole board would’ve been crying about it and everything else. I don’t like kids who are committed still looking around elsewhere. Take your time & make sure you pick the school you want to be at & shut it down.
Hope he pulls an Al Blades Jr....

✓ Cane legacy recruit
✓ First commit of class
✓ Deccommits
? Recommits and Signs

Former Commit Visiting This Weekend
Andrew Ivins 24/7

Miami is set to host a familiar face this weekend for the game against FIU.
Deland 2020 Top100 safety Avantae Williams told InsideTheU on Thursday that he will be at Hard Rock Stadium on Saturday to meet with the coaches and watch his cousin – Lorenzo Lingard – play.
Williams, who is listed as the No. 5 prospect in the Sunshine State for the next cycle, originally committed to Miami as a high school freshman. He however backed off that pledged out this past May which has led to offers from a number of different schools including Florida State and LSU. Williams is back at Deland after spending his sophomore season at IMG Academy. He has 23 tackles and a pass break up in four games to go along with 102 yards of total offense and a 63-yard punt return for a touchdown.

Keep on him.

If he plays well and we have space, could get a re-commit in the future.

Advertisement
I want this kid back in our class. He’s talented, has UM bloodlines, and I like the way he carries himself.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Haven't seen posts from Tweed, Brooklydee, UKnowwhat or Waynejr lately. Clearly kids were upset at fan reactions to LSU and let their families know it.

Haven't seen posts from Tweed, Brooklydee, UKnowwhat or Waynejr lately. Clearly kids were upset at fan reactions to LSU and let their families know it.

Not a great performance by the Canes that night, at all. But still a huge overreaction by our fanbase. People need to learn to let it simmer a bit before taking it to these online streets.

EDIT: Between Redwine's whiteboard message during the home opener and Malik's message after Toledo, I would agree the kids aren't really thrilled with the fanbase at the moment. Hopefully they are mature enough to understand the majority of the fanbase is rooting for them to succeed.

Advertisement
Back