Avantae Williams

ChoadCane

Redshirt Freshman
Highly doubt he signs anywhere but Miami, but Jason Higdon from scout just logged in a crystal ball flip to Florida. Everything I've seen or read from Avantae makes me think he's about as much of a lock as it gets. Interesting though. Lots of time left till 2020 signing day.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I mean, wasn't Avantae actively recruiting for UM at IMG as little as 2 months ago? Seems like a dumb crystal ball

Advertisement
don't care. I've learned from the past. I'll see when they sign

I’ve learned the Linguard family are people of honor,not worried about him one bit just like I wasn’t worried about Lo when he committed.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Don't they have some goofy *** system where after a kid is committed they can't get points for the CB stuff on a committed kid unless they pick a flip? Probably some jagoff just trying to throw a hail mary for their dumb game.

This

Advertisement
don't care. I've learned from the past. I'll see when they sign

So your learning came from two guys who were never committed to us but we got or hopes up we had a chance versus almost the entire rest of the class that did commit and stick with it and ended up signing? Which 95% or so signed early?

The kid had nothing good to say about UF and Gainesville in a previous interview. Things change in recruiting, but this one would be a shock.

Advertisement
Back