Avantae Williams under the radar

Advertisement
Advertisement
Need @Tweed to be straight with us on Tae. This kid has been all over the place with his recruitment. Total opposite of his Lingard who committed and didn’t play no games. He’s obviously talented but at what point does playing the game get old.

Need @Tweed to be straight with us on Tae. This kid has been all over the place with his recruitment. Total opposite of his Lingard who committed and didn’t play no games. He’s obviously talented but at what point does playing the game get old.

@TaylorCaneOrDie Jamarcus Chatman says hello

Him having a 7 month old helps our cause, what father wants to move 3000 miles away from their child? I think he'll be a cane but probably not until late in the process. I just wish he recommits sooner than later to help shape the class and maybe recruit others to come with him..

Advertisement
Him having a 7 month old helps our cause, what father wants to move 3000 miles away from their child? I think he'll be a cane but probably not until late in the process. I just wish he recommits sooner than later to help shape the class and maybe recruit others to come with him..
No that helps UF

Oregon has big nike money they probably offering for him to bring daughter with him to Oregon

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back