Avantae Williams Tweet

Advertisement
I hate when people say they hate future commits. Theres ZERO negative of them committing. Stfu.

Advertisement
If you ask me I think it is huge to get a group to commit early. With the star power already in the 2019 and 2020 classes it makes it much more attractive for more recruits to hop on board.

You are signing up to play with elite players. Much like Storm 18.

If you ask me I think it is huge to get a group to commit early. With the star power already in the 2019 and 2020 classes it makes it much more attractive for more recruits to hop on board.

You are signing up to play with elite players. Much like Storm 18.

Exactly. Just like how Lingard set the tone for the 2018 class

Miami has been the king of future commits and usually they've just been used as a method to create more attention from other teams. That does seem to have changed though

Early 5 star commits are huge to hold down a class. No reason for a 5 star to commit for attention or leverage.

Advertisement
2020 Commit to the U.From Daytona Beach,Cousin of.......................Lorenzo Lingard,
Miami's #1 recruit 2018.

Last edited:
I don’t care about commitments that far out other than for one reason—they show that UM is doing work in the community and has gone from the butt of jokes and scorn and recruiting games, which we were just a couple years ago, to the new “it” program.

Miami has been the king of future commits and usually they've just been used as a method to create more attention from other teams. That does seem to have changed though

Golden was the king of begging for early commits. With this staff, nobody is begging and, if anything, we're telling kids to only commit when they mean it. Between the change in management and culture and thr recent success of the program, there is buzz, and these recruits are taking notice that they need to grab their spot before there aren't any left.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back