Avantae Williams is not hurt

compleatp

Redshirt Freshman
Is there any news on his progress or getting more reps? I am not seeing his snap count go up much and we need the help.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Surprised he didn’t get reps against Pitt after playing a reasonable amount against nc state. The staff seems really confident in Kitchens. Pretty nice three headed monster they’ve got going with Tae, Cam and James Williams.

Really? Played his first college game vs. N.C. State, and you think he should get more PT with the talented safeties ahead of him with more experience? Had he played more gave up a TD, and Miami lost Manny would've gotten fired.

He will get more Pt rest of season IMO.

I was just messing around. Everything is a fireable offense these days on CIS.

Advertisement
The Law Office of Kam And Williams soaking up all the snaps.
well those phuckers better open up another partnership and become the Law Firm of Kam, Williams and Williams real quick.

He played more on D against NC State (looked a step slow, knocking off some rust) than he did Pitt. I'd expect more of him moving forward and I know hall was playing some of that nickel/safety role that I think Tae would likely be better in.

I would love to see some 3 safety packages. If they are going to send JW on blitzes anyways, I don’t see how it is any different on the back end. The 3 of those guys together could cover a lot of space.
Avante and Kinchens with JW able to roam freely. I Love it!!!

He should get quite a bit of burn this week. GT passing game isn’t as dynamic as Pittsburgh. Kitchens and Williams are definitely in rhythm, them boys communicating back there. I think it’s gonna be interesting moving forward, Kitchens is a Student of the Game, I don’t think he will leave the field until he Graduates. I think the best move for the defense is to move one of the William boys to Striker once Avantae gets up to speed and play all three.

Advertisement
james Williams looks the part but has been overrated and does not tackle well. The problem with our 5 star kids is there is no one to push them. We need Avante to push him so they both get better.

Advertisement
Put JW in a de facto LB role for the rest of the year. Play Kam and Avantae in the back end. Problem solved. If it doesn’t work, who cares? At least try something

Advertisement
Back