Avantae Williams discusses Miami, Oregon, and future visits

View as article
I played my HS ball @ Deland. The whole west side of volusia county is SEC breeding ground. If he wanted to be a hurricane we would’ve known.

I’ll leave you guys with this. The last 2 top tier ballers we had signed with the gaytes FYI .

Mike Gillislee
Deante Saunders.

I hope we get Tae but expectations should be tamed.

Advertisement
Or maybe he wants to get as far away as possible so that he can live his life as a young man without being tied down by a child?

Not saying it’s right, but there’s no way in the world that at least some part of him isn’t thinking that. For that reason, plus bags, he’s not coming to Miami. If he really wanted to stay near his daughter, he wouldn’t really be considering anywhere but Miami. Just my guess/opinion, no judgment involved.
Dude, you do know that Gainesville is closer to Deland than Miami? Plus he'd probably get a decent bag from the Gaytes for signing.

From uga best insider on 247, need to keep recruiting him
BEC4630A-6B48-4C57-A0E2-6E4FDD0830C9.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
I have to tell you fellas, he looked pretty small to me in Orlando. I don't think he is 6 feet tall...just saying.
He was sitting behind Redding in Orlando and looked much smaller. If Tae goes to the Gayturds, I would like to see him try and tackle Redding. Redding is a strong looking athlete...elite.

Advertisement
The combination of UF probably willing to drop a bag for him and proximity to home makes it all too likely.
I been tryna tell yall for months, it's UGA or UF & it's been more so UF because UGA isn't all that high on him right now.

They're landing Kelee Ringo & already have Jalen Kimber at CB, but because of JD Daniel Divaad Wilson, Ty Campbell & Ty Stevenson they're already pretty loaded up at CB & there's some rumblings they might be moving Ringo to Safety once they get him in the program.

Plus they may try to flip Brian Branch from Bama as the year progresses although that's highly unlikely.

But UF has really been pushing for Tae & he's always had them high on his list, it's been a no brainer for a long time that he was heading to Gaynesville, Oregon was nothing more than a placeholder.

I have to tell you fellas, he looked pretty small to me in Orlando. I don't think he is 6 feet tall...just saying.
He was sitting behind Redding in Orlando and looked much smaller. If Tae goes to the Gayturds, I would like to see him try and tackle Redding. Redding is a strong looking athlete...elite.
I saw Redding at the IPF when I visited practice before the UF game and he looks like a freak built like a true NFL #1 WR

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back