Avantae Williams commits to the U

Advertisement
Elite..... already is one of the best players in the country in his class.

Heat on a 12 game win streak, Panthers looking for 4 in a row tonight, Dolphins llookinglike tthey're coming back, Canes Basketball streaking now, Loria look an like he'sfinally going to sell the Marlins and Canes football coming back now adding a 5 star savage rb with his cousin coming with him. I think this is a good time for Miami sports

Advertisement

The only thing that's suspect is how bad you porst

Miss me with that ****
Sadly, I will never be able to top your Kaaya is awesome my dad's a scout routine. Oh well. I will keep trying.

You forgot to add the part when I said he has to add 10 TD's, stay around the 5-6 ints like he had the year before, and improve his decision.

Don't worry though, I figured comprehension wasn't a strong point for you. Now stop derailing the thread

Advertisement
This kid will be one of those top 10 rated kids for his class. 5 star. He's physically big and fast, not just for his age. When you factor that in, that he'll be a sophomore in the fall, gotta wonder how he'll look as a senior. Scary. Awesome pick up.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Heat on a 12 game win streak, Panthers looking for 4 in a row tonight, Dolphins llookinglike tthey're coming back, Canes Basketball streaking now, Loria look an like he'sfinally going to sell the Marlins and Canes football coming back now adding a 5 star savage rb with his cousin coming with him. I think this is a good time for Miami sports

Gotta love it bro!! Especially that clown Loria dipping.. make the marlins great again!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back