Available JUCO CB's

With roughly half of the 2015 Class arriving in Coral Gables today, I would think now will we start hear about whom may be a late addition to the 2015 class.

I think UM could add 1 or 2 CB's

Go Canes

Advertisement
With roughly half of the 2015 Class arriving in Coral Gables today, I would think now will we start hear about whom may be a late addition to the 2015 class.

I think UM could add 1 or 2 CB's

Go Canes

I hope so! We don't necessarily need a guy for this season unless the CB spot is hit with injuries, but we need someone that can see the field this season and be ready to make an impact next year in case Burns has a great season and goes pro

I am wondering with Taylor Gadbois's departure opening up a scholarship spot will Miami now pursue one of the above mentioned CB's as a late addition to the 2015 class.

Go Canes

I am wondering with Taylor Gadbois's departure opening up a scholarship spot will Miami now pursue one of the above mentioned CB's as a late addition to the 2015 class.

Go Canes

Really Dude, if they didn't find room for them before the Gadbois dismissal they aren't going to now.

Advertisement

Go Canes

Really Dude, if they didn't find room for them before the Gadbois dismissal they aren't going to now.

Yeah Totally Dude! LMAO.

Any how, I would actually prefer Miami use the open scholarship to bring in a late available 2015 dline prospect like DT/DE Du'Vonta Lampkin from Houston, TX. Miami can always find a CB in south Florida for the 2016 class but finding quality Dlinemen is a hard sell.

Go Canes

Advertisement
Back