Austin Roberts commits to UCLA

Advertisement
How can we let this kid get away?! Kid will be a monster from day one! Great size, speed, & catches everything thrown his way. And his dad went to the U...

How can we let this kid get away?! Kid will be a monster from day one! Great size, speed, & catches everything thrown his way. And his dad went to the U...

Pure speculation on my part but...

Im guessing there is a professional connection between his father and Jim Mora Jr.

Advertisement
UCLA is a good school, good luck to him. They are my pick for sleeper team this year. And the talent in LA is endless...
141.jpg

I live about a mile from the UCLA campus and if this kid is into Asian women...and really who isn't...he just found a little slice of paradise.

Is it me or is there an unusual amount of top prospects committing to schools SUPER early. I mean these kids are committing 7 months before NSD. Corey Holmes just verballed to ND i just saw. ****. Maybe alot of these kids are getting tired of the process and want to end it early. Everyone isnt an attention ***** I see. Most of them have been hounded since the 8th-9th grade. I dont remember the last time UM had 20 commitments in July. That has got to be the most by far.

Advertisement
Is it me or is there an unusual amount of top prospects committing to schools SUPER early. I mean these kids are committing 7 months before NSD. Corey Holmes just verballed to ND i just saw. ****. Maybe alot of these kids are getting tired of the process and want to end it early. Everyone isnt an attention ***** I see. Most of them have been hounded since the 8th-9th grade. I dont remember the last time UM had 20 commitments in July. That has got to be the most by far.

good obversation. Worthy of its own thread IMO.

He lives in Indiana and he'll play WR there. His mom and other family members are on the west coast as well.

Maybe he wants to be close to family and play WR.

Yea but then you have a ton of decommits after the season (in the nov-jan window). Thats why you see some coaches want that early signing period, Guys are committing earlier but change their mind later in the game.

Advertisement
Early committments are happening because the recruiting process starts so much earlier these days. For example someone like yearby or sony have been recruited since 8th or 9th grade. Whats an extra few months really going to do, ya know.

To add to that, schools are pushing that spots are limited. Plus colleges want to able to jump on the next class of kids.

Advertisement
Back