Austin Pfenninger

omaha

Sophomore
Podcast 32 on this young man is one of the best I have heard on Canesinsight. This former Walk-on Wr had great insight and was so well spoken. The young man gave great insight and was honest with out being hurtful. Some of the info was surprising but most was not. His Insight on the practice habit of the Defensive practices in 2015 was laughable and just another confirmation of why our D was not performing on game day which did not always have to do with the scheme. Insights on the the atmosphere in the weight room was telling. Great interview Peter.

If this kid is even a representative of only 10% of the young people coming out of Miami then There is hope for millennials around the country. Hope the guy starts posting on the board to counter balance the Franchise : ) who seems to be his personal favorite.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Podcast 32 on this young man is one of the best I have heard on Canesinsight. This former Walk-on Wr had great insight and was so well spoken. The young man gave great insight and was honest with out being hurtful. Some of the info was surprising but most was not. His Insight on the practice habit of the Defensive practices in 2015 was laughable and just another confirmation of why our D was not performing on game day which did not always have to do with the scheme. Insights on the the atmosphere in the weight room was telling. Great interview Peter.

If this kid is even a representative of only 10% of the young people coming out of Miami then Their is hope for millennials around the country. Hope the guy starts posting on the board to counter balance the Franchise : ) who seems to be his personal favorite.

I was very impressed with the young man and Pete is getting better. I have enjoyed all of his podcasts. BTW you cannot stop The Franchise, you can only hope to contain him.

Austin did great. Understandably nervous speaking with a big timer like Peter Ariz

Thank you for listening and I appreciate your kind words! I'm glad to be able to post now and share some of experiences and insight

Advertisement
I thought the podcast confirmed what many thought, it was time for a change. Probably overdue change. Austin, you have some real communication skills...able to make your point without trashing someone else. Great insight, although you seemed nervous I felt you were being respectful and careful with your analysis. That is rare and doesn't get enough attention. Well done.

It's Pennyfinger. I know Austin and his mom think it's Pfenninger, but who are you going to believe, them or CIS posters?

Advertisement
I thought AP was doing a crankcast? Dedicated to breaking down cane cranks from small to big.

If this kid is even a representative of only 10% of the young people coming out of Miami then Their is hope for millennials around the country. Hope the guy starts posting on the board to counter balance the Franchise : ) who seems to be his personal favorite.

:monkey-serious:

Advertisement

:monkey-serious:

Meant to upvote.

I was a bit nervous since I obviously don't get asked for many interviews, but I've known Pete for a few years and he did a good job helping me out. I can't say how I truly feel about each subject without burning bridges or being disrespectful, but I think most people got some of the things I alluded to

Advertisement
I was a bit nervous since I obviously don't get asked for many interviews, but I've known Pete for a few years and he did a good job helping me out. I can't say how I truly feel about each subject without burning bridges or being disrespectful, but I think most people got some of the things I alluded to

Honest question, and I'm sure a lot posters are dying to know, where do you fall on the Crank Scale?

Honest question, and I'm sure a lot posters are dying to know, where do you fall on the Crank Scale?

They didn't have a device large enough to measure my crank

They didn't have a device large enough to measure my crank

r05GKE.gif

Advertisement
Back